Question VoLTE at Motorola Moto X30 Pro ?

Search This thread

Bofahad

Nov 14, 2013
OnePlus 10 Pro
VoLTE Doesn't work even shown worked when i deal *#*#4636#*#* so can anybody explain away to enable it without rooting device?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221126-011650.png
    Screenshot_20221126-011650.png
    224.7 KB · Views: 112
  • Screenshot_20221126-011424.png
    Screenshot_20221126-011424.png
    183.5 KB · Views: 89

Bofahad

Nov 14, 2013
OnePlus 10 Pro
Converted to Edge 30 Ulta. Same🤷‍♂️
If you convert it to edge 30 that's mean you root it already , you can modify a file to enable it

/data/user_de/0/com.android.phone/files/carrierconfig-com.google.android.carrier-*.xml file and adding these lines there:

<boolean name="carrier_volte_available_bool" value="true" />
<boolean name="vendor_hide_volte_settng_ui" value="false" />

cascade128

Dec 25, 2011
Bandırma
If you convert it to edge 30 that's mean you root it already , you can modify a file to enable it

/data/user_de/0/com.android.phone/files/carrierconfig-com.google.android.carrier-*.xml file and adding these lines there:

<boolean name="carrier_volte_available_bool" value="true" />
<boolean name="vendor_hide_volte_settng_ui" value="false" />

No, my device's bootloader is not unlocked, so it can't be rooted, converted via service box, not the usual way. Device Frankenstein😮💨

cascade128

Dec 25, 2011
Bandırma
But in Android 13 it will probably open. Because many brands(e.g. OnePlus; volte was very problematic on devices), volte was activated directly with the Android 13 update. Of course when will Motorola release Android 13, that's a big question🥴

cascade128

Dec 25, 2011
Bandırma
Because i have pixel 7 & all of them the same .

Pixel 6 Pro was also my previous device. The situation is different with Pixels, it has nothing to do with Motorola. Google blocks the 5G/VoWIFI/VoNR/VoLTE features of Pixel devices in countries that are not officially sold. This is exact information, you can research it.

You are asking if the software version of the device you are using is the latest version but you know VoLTE well. How is it doing? Don't give information without knowing.

cascade128

Dec 25, 2011
Bandırma
if your operator supports volte the moto edge 30 ultra if it is compatible with volte in reteu if I have volte and it works for me
The Moto X30 Pro doesn't seem to be active either. It doesn't activate without root. Even if you convert it to Edge 30 Ultra, the problem persists. I also say that if the A13 update comes, it will be fixed. This was also the case with OnePlus devices.

If i could unlock the bootloader of my device, i would not stop for 1 minute, i would activate Volte with the rooted method😔

Reactions: Bofahad

Bofahad

Nov 14, 2013
OnePlus 10 Pro
The Moto X30 Pro doesn't seem to be active either. It doesn't activate without root. Even if you convert it to Edge 30 Ultra, the problem persists. I also say that if the A13 update comes, it will be fixed. This was also the case with OnePlus devices.

If i could unlock the bootloader of my device, i would not stop for 1 minute, i would activate Volte with the rooted method😔
If A13 doesn't fix this i will root mine.

iron maiden

Feb 9, 2011

if your operator has the volte service the moto ultra is compatible it does not need to appear in the settings activate volte if you make a call and at the same time you can navigate in 4g or 5g then you have volte active i have volte active

cascade128

Dec 25, 2011
Bandırma
if your operator has the volte service the moto ultra is compatible it does not need to appear in the settings activate volte if you make a call and at the same time you can navigate in 4g or 5g then you have volte active i have volte active

Operators in our country have Volte support, but Motorola has no official sales. That's why our operators don't recognize Motorola devices, they say "there is no device support" for VoLTE/VoWIFI.

Interesting thing is; it has a sound quality like VoLTE active🤷🏻‍♂️

SGCMarkus

Recognized Developer
Jan 10, 2011
HTC Desire HD
OnePlus 2
Operators in our country have Volte support, but Motorola has no official sales. That's why our operators don't recognize Motorola devices, they say "there is no device support" for VoLTE/VoWIFI.

Interesting thing is; it has a sound quality like VoLTE active🤷🏻‍♂️
HD Voice and VoLTE/VoWifi are different technologies and independent of each other. The carrier has to implement this though and allow it. Here in Austria (and other European countries) HD Voice works on 3G and even 2G, while in Asian countries and the US the carriers require VoLTE for HD Voice.

cascade128

Dec 25, 2011
Bandırma
HD Voice and VoLTE/VoWifi are different technologies and independent of each other. The carrier has to implement this though and allow it. Here in Austria (and other European countries) HD Voice works on 3G and even 2G, while in Asian countries and the US the carriers require VoLTE for HD Voice.

I didn't say anything different. I know there are different technologies but our operators are just that annoying. Support is only available for devices of officially sold brands. Of course it's very, very silly😮💨

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    if your operator supports volte the moto edge 30 ultra if it is compatible with volte in reteu if I have volte and it works for me

I didn't say anything different. I know there are different technologies but our operators are just that annoying. Support is only available for devices of officially sold brands. Of course it's very, very silly😮💨
    Ahh, missunderstood you then :)
    Talked to quite a few people i the past who didnt know that HD Voice also can work (if implemented on Carrier side, and allowed for the carrier on phone side) on 3G and even 2G.
    So I'm just leaving that info here now.