Question VoLTE available in unsupported country on 13 beta 3.1??

Search This thread

hydros85

Jul 13, 2014
p6p no root the latest beta android 13, the T-Mobile network and the play network in Poland works volte, the orange network does not work

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220621-181522.png
    Screenshot_20220621-181522.png
    382.3 KB · Views: 186

Baalzaman

Apr 25, 2013
I am from NZ and on stock.

I was checking my sim setting and found that 4G calling option is available.

Does that mean VoLTE is enabled in non supported country as well?

Can someone else please confirm?

Below is the screenshot.
@HtcDesire2 can you please do the following: open your phone app, enter *#*#4636#*#* then with the resulting screen go to Phone Information, tap the 3 dots at the top right then select IMS Service Status screen shot the results and post here?

A number of people from NZ watching with great interest.

If IMS is not registered then you can contact spark support and ask them to enable volte for you.
#geekzone nz

Reactions: HtcDesire2

HtcDesire2

Sep 2, 2010
Wellington
Xiaomi Mi A1
Google Pixel 6
@HtcDesire2 can you please do the following: open your phone app, enter *#*#4636#*#* then with the resulting screen go to Phone Information, tap the 3 dots at the top right then select IMS Service Status screen shot the results and post here?

A number of people from NZ watching with great interest.

If IMS is not registered then you can contact spark support and ask them to enable volte for you.
#geekzone nz

Screenshot_20220625-170016.png

Reactions: Baalzaman

marty222

Dec 1, 2007
Have the last stable update (July) for Android 12 helped you? I'm from Slovakia and network provider is orange. I can make a phone call and the phone is still connected to 3G so I guess VoLTE is working. But in network settings on the phone I don't have any toggle to turn VoLTE on/off. Edit: I tried to make another call and it stopped working again..

• Sad
Reactions: alvarorojas4

bige93

Dec 17, 2010
Szczecin
Just got myself beta 4 and can confirm VoLTE optioned appeared for T-Mobile PL SIM. Doesn't work in roaming tho :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220714-130416.png
    Screenshot_20220714-130416.png
    167.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20220714-130630.png
    Screenshot_20220714-130630.png
    219 KB · Views: 67

artic-blaster

Feb 17, 2021
i've rooted mine and it works at Vodafone PT, VoLTE and 5G (VoWIFI not available yet). on 13beta 3 i guess. i still can't understand why Google lock it by software :(( i've follow the guide on p6p forum and you just need magisk, volte module, 5G (carrier/network coverage).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    p6p no root the latest beta android 13, the T-Mobile network and the play network in Poland works volte, the orange network does not work
    I am from NZ and on stock.

I was checking my sim setting and found that 4G calling option is available.

Does that mean VoLTE is enabled in non supported country as well?

Can someone else please confirm?

Below is the screenshot.
    Poland , carrier Play/RMB and also VoLTE works on lastest beta :)
    Screenshot_20220616-063733.png
    Poland , carrier Play/RMB and also VoLTE works on lastest beta :)View attachment 5638671
    Yep, compared to June, Beta 3.x now has a dedicated carrier settings file for Play with the carrier_volte_available_bool flag. Seems to be thing that gets a carrier promoted from the others.pb carrier settings file for unsupported or obscure carriers.

Same case for Spark as well.

This is something that really needs to be set by default for every carrier, even stub configs that might not actually have VoLTE ready. 2G and 3G are going away.
    This is just great news. I hope this does not get reverted on launch though. I was just reading up and preparing myself to root my P6 for VoLTE and VoWifi, as it has been a while since I rooted any of my devices. Last device I rooted was a Nexus, LOL. Maybe I'll try to hold off rooting then.