volte for galaxy note FE without root for any country.

Search This thread

priyansh17

Dec 4, 2009
Gurgaon
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
i think we need to take that file from a pie Indian firmware, note 8 and note 9 files doesn't work as the partition size is different (i tried it earlier)
So I gave rolled back to oreo as can't operate without volte but the zip file is still giving me the same error that the signature verification is failed. What to do?

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

butchieboy

Feb 15, 2012
springfield.il
I am rooted on Oreo At&t in United States. I have tried many many csc to enable wifi calling, yes I have searched. I have wifi calling toggle and its in connection settings but its grayed out. I have tried secret codes, shortcut master..everything with no luck. Does anyone know what I need to enable in OMC build prop to enable wifi calling?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

treysis

Jun 30, 2014
So the zip file works on custom recovery after pie.
Finally got the India CSC.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Other option would be to use a more recent sec_csc.zip. The signature in the old file seems to have become invalid. Just download newest S7 edge firmware and extract sec_csc.zip.

RJ180

Mar 25, 2017
I got volte for sm N935F note fan edition ( INS csc)

I just ported my s7 edge mobile rom to note FE rom.. and everything is good but I couldn't get volte.. I live in India and I use jio sim and volte is not working.. but after googling sometime.. I got INS csc file and got volte;):)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    credits: NOTE FE WHATSAPP GROUP Mr.Youness (galaxy note fe global XDA )
    JOIN GROUP HERE :good:

!!!NO ROOT NEEDED!!!
    i am sharing the file got from s7 edge indian csc. those who want other country can extract it from corresponding country csc file
    extracted the cache.img from csc with 7zip
    then extract cache.img with ASSAYYED_KITCHEN_V1.82 and got sec_csc.zip
    DOWNLOAD LINK:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LEbuw-MDLiIPOCY3-NlrH9zjiR9lcqkB/view?usp=sharing

1. copy the file to sd card.
    2. reboot to recovery
    3. tap apply update from sd card and select sec_csc.zip
    5. after completing the update wipe cache partition
    done.
    if volte doesnt appear change the csc with code *#272*IMEI# and select INS.
    this will reset the phone and to prevent reset go to download mode after applying the csc and then restart this will wipe the reset script!!
    DO FULL BACKUP BEFORE DOING ANYTHING!
    I GOT THIS METHOD FROM NOTE FE WHATSAPP GROUP Mr.Youness (galaxy note fe global XDA ). IT WORKS FOR ME.
    ANY MODIFICATION TO THE ZIP WILL ALTER ITS SIGNATURE AND WONT ABLE TO FLASH WITH RECOVERY.
    Hello. I'm the one who first applied this method. Here are my captures : my original settings csc, the csc I used, the pop up at reboot after flashing the sec_csc.zip from S8 Oreo firmware, my csc settings now.

My FE is 100% French now, just as I bought it directly from my carrier [emoji28]

Screenshot_20180317-000831.jpegScreenshot_20180320-220134.jpegScreenshot_20180320-210852.jpegScreenshot_20180320-213543.jpeg

Envoyé de mon SM-N935F en utilisant Tapatalk
    Mine FE is already unlocked to any carrier worldwide. This tutorial is only to add volte vowifi options from your carrier if you want to use them outside the countries where the FE was released...

Envoyé de mon SM-N935F en utilisant Tapatalk
    Has anyone done this for T-Mobile USA?
    I had the FE about 6 months back and had issues with TMO dropping to H+ on calls, also call quality was not that great. There is a ported Snapdragon to Exynos CSC flashable zip over in the S7 fourms. I've downloaded that and will report back here my results. Phone should be here Wednesday.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Im wondering if we can flash the CSC from the TMO Note 5, that had an Exynos processor.

Sent from my HTC 10 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
    U should NOT flash a note7 csc into the FE because the structure is different on nougat compared to marshmellow csc. U can flash any sec.zip (=csc) from any phone without root as long as it is not modified eg signed by samsung. Get a csc from s7 nougat or oreo firmware depending on what you run on your fe , extract the csc to get sec.zip and flash it from factory recovery. No root required. If u have any problems u can flash back the original csc with odin any time