VoLTE in the US on the International version (McLaren) (T-Mobile)

Search This thread

klaudius71

Mar 2, 2017
I was wondering if VoLTE works on the international version of the McLaren edition in the US. I need the dual SIM model and as far as I'm aware (I asked an associate, actually), the T-Mobile version does not have a second SIM slot.

seniorstew

Feb 23, 2006
San Diego CA
I was wondering if VoLTE works on the international version of the McLaren edition in the US. I need the dual SIM model and as far as I'm aware (I asked an associate, actually), the T-Mobile version does not have a second SIM slot.
Theoretically, if it's anything like the 6t all you need is a oem dual SIM tray off eBay

klaudius71

Mar 2, 2017
Theoretically, if it's anything like the 6t all you need is a oem dual SIM tray off eBay

There's a bit of process getting that to work, assuming there really is a hidden second SIM slot. Considering how new the phone is, I'd rather not risk bricking the phone trying to change the ROM to get the option of a second SIM slot to appear.

Thanks for the reply, though.

Purest

Oct 17, 2011
Not necessarily, on the 6T after flashing the international rom i noticed a second IMEI

When I unlocked & rooted the 7 pro TMO version both IMEIs were the same. I'm assuming the same with 7t McLaren. But I'll know soon enough, I've requested unlock.