VoLTE ISSUE

Search This thread

hp5942

May 23, 2013
Kanpur
so in the past 24 hours i have downloaded 5 roms with volte support for my zuk z2 plus but the volte is not working in any of the rom can this be fixed if not do you guys have a way to go back to ZUI:confused::(

What was the last stock rom you tried? You must enable volte on stock rom and then flash custom rom else volte won't work (personal experience)
If you have twrp backup of stock then restore it, enable volte in settings and when you get volte sign (HD next to signal) goto twrp and wipe everything and flash custom rom

Void_Dragon07

Jun 17, 2017
Lucknow
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 7
What was the last stock rom you tried? You must enable volte on stock rom and then flash custom rom else volte won't work (personal experience)
If you have twrp backup of stock then restore it, enable volte in settings and when you get volte sign (HD next to signal) goto twrp and wipe everything and flash custom rom

zui 2.5 but no backup:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: but the last i remember volte was enabled

hp5942

May 23, 2013
Kanpur

Surya9333

Apr 28, 2016
Same problem here... flashed stock and 2 other custom roms, still not working...any other suggestions will be really appreciable!

aslibishal

Sep 12, 2017

i have the backup of the Stock ZUI ,volte is also enabled there,but when i shift to a custom rom volte doesnot work.
i have tried different roms like- AICP, Resseraction Remix, AEX rom. but everywhere the same issue

fallen.kn

Oct 20, 2014
sorry spelling mistake......resurrection remix.
kindly let me know if u have any fix for the problem!
Sorry you just made me laugh there :p
I'm also sorry that I can't really help you since I do not have VOLTE in my Country.
Everything I know is what you said you have done already.
aka Flash Stock ZUI, enable Volte (try if its working), shutdown the device and flash a Custom ROM you like.

You could try to get your SIM in Slot 1 (if it isn't already) and then redo the process.
Also using QFIl to flash the latest Stock ZUI Version (I suggest you to use the Indian Version, this will lock your bootloader again)

And then redo the whole process.

Last edited:
Reactions: aslibishal

aslibishal

Sep 12, 2017
Just change the sim slot. You are probably using it in Slot 2.

I am using it in sim1 slot only.
The problem started all of a sudden. I was using the AICP rom,then there was an OTA update from their end so i updated it ,but after that volte doesnot work.Then i changed many ROM's but nowhere volte works except the stock one(which is very ****ty).

Kiranbhand1

Sep 14, 2017
Mumbai
My solutions
1. Install nougat update from lenovo i.e 2.5
2. Then enable volte in sim settings
3. Then unlock the bootloader again
4. Install the twrp
5. Install AEX(my suggestion)
6. Install micro gapps
7. Then reboot and please let every process complete dont skip anything let the phone detect the Networks
8. Saying it once again dont skip or hurry while booting let it complete and then click next
9. After booting enable volte in sim settings enhanced 4g lte mode
10. If it doesn't work for you then try the vpn settings which i have attached as a screenshot with this post

There you go.

Reactions: ashwinonm

Kiranbhand1

Sep 14, 2017
Mumbai
FYI

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170930-082521.png
    Screenshot_20170930-082521.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 575

Vishalu

Sep 5, 2017
mumbai
i an also having same problem.. i was using AEX and suddenly my VOLTE disappeared........then i have flash 4 to 5 ROMS but nothing worked.............but i have tried my friends JIO sim which is working in my mobile:confused:
now what should i do??
plzz help

i an also having same problem.. i was using AEX and suddenly my VOLTE disappeared........then i have flash 4 to 5 ROMS but nothing worked.............but i have tried my friends JIO sim which is working in my mobile:confused:
now what should i do??
plzz help
Same here. AEX messed it up, only solution is go flash stock Rom and then re-install whatever Rom you want.

ab hi man yu

Oct 4, 2017
Hay guys solution 100% working for zuk z2 plus Indian version
Switch off your phone
Remove sim slot
Put jio sim on slot 2 and other sim on slot 1
Switch on your phone
Disable volte from settings
Make a call from sim 1
Switch off mobile again
Remove sim slot put jio sim in slot 1
Switch on ur phone
Switch volte on
That's it
I did this just now and jio sim is working again

I saw this video on

Reactions: lakshya sredharan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sorry you just made me laugh there :p
    I'm also sorry that I can't really help you since I do not have VOLTE in my Country.
    Everything I know is what you said you have done already.
    aka Flash Stock ZUI, enable Volte (try if its working), shutdown the device and flash a Custom ROM you like.

You could try to get your SIM in Slot 1 (if it isn't already) and then redo the process.
    Also using QFIl to flash the latest Stock ZUI Version (I suggest you to use the Indian Version, this will lock your bootloader again)

And then redo the whole process.
    My solutions
    1. Install nougat update from lenovo i.e 2.5
    2. Then enable volte in sim settings
    3. Then unlock the bootloader again
    4. Install the twrp
    5. Install AEX(my suggestion)
    6. Install micro gapps
    7. Then reboot and please let every process complete dont skip anything let the phone detect the Networks
    8. Saying it once again dont skip or hurry while booting let it complete and then click next
    9. After booting enable volte in sim settings enhanced 4g lte mode
    10. If it doesn't work for you then try the vpn settings which i have attached as a screenshot with this post

There you go.
    Hay guys solution 100% working for zuk z2 plus Indian version
    Switch off your phone
    Remove sim slot
    Put jio sim on slot 2 and other sim on slot 1
    Switch on your phone
    Disable volte from settings
    Make a call from sim 1
    Switch off mobile again
    Remove sim slot put jio sim in slot 1
    Switch on ur phone
    Switch volte on
    That's it
    I did this just now and jio sim is working again

I saw this video on
    not working bro:crying:

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

I have tried this bro....
    but same result......does ur VOLTE works after doing this??
    plzz help
    Can't say, VOLTE vanished again. I have lost all hopes with this phone not using it anymore. Lenovo phones are garbage never buying again. Save yourself headache and sell it.