VoLTE & Oneplus phones?

Search This thread

wfmlandgraf

Jul 30, 2019
Londrina-Pr
does not appear on pcd

Speak brother blz, so when I try * * 801 # cel does nothing. I installed the drivers which however does not appear on pcd - my region brazil. as it appeared on pcd the cel

love you man! volte working again!

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

I found !!! huhul you guys are show !!

Speak brother blz, so when I try * * 801 # cel does nothing. I installed the drivers which however does not appear on pcd - my region brazil. as it appeared on pcd the cel

antwnisatg

May 26, 2019
Hello there.
I also am on Cosmote Greece and I just managed to fix voWIFI.
Is it normal that only one of the icons appears? either voWIFI or voLTE? Or normally both should appear?
Yes if you are on Wifi your phone connects on VoWifi and if the wifi connection is poor or if your signal is 4G then your phone connects on VoLTE. Not both at the same time.

Reactions: nasosvasedis

friss1

Jul 14, 2010
How do we enable *#801# to enable serial port because it's not here in Android 10 Oxygen 10.3.0.

Previously on Android 9 I can do it and use the Qualcomm PDC software to disable overseaa- commercial in sub0 and sub1. Now with Android 10 the serial port option is not here. Need some expert help!

Last edited:

alhamilla

May 1, 2020
Hello, I have O2 Spain and you already have VoLTE and Wofi, I already have it reflected in the bar above, calls at home work under luxury, even the phone in airplane mode works but now I have a problem, when I remove the wifi and I want to make a call under VoLTE only gives two tones and disconnects, I have to remove the VoLTE to be able to call, receive calls without problems, I receive them and it does not go down from 4G so it is activated. Does anyone pass this to him? since it is a pain that only two tones and is cut.
Thank you.

Sharaf Reema

May 9, 2020
I'm using OnePlus 7 Pro from Srilanka How to I'm get VoLte
Plz Help me My Phone Not Rooted Plz Help Me
I'm Already Install Logkit And Enable Volte Switch Not See In Notification Panal Plz

alhamilla

May 1, 2020
Hi, you should talk to your phone company and have them activate VoLte calls, then you will see that you can use it now. I hope I have helped you

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone