Volume+ for speaker

Search This thread

RamAir02

Dec 3, 2007
New York, NY
Volume+ is the correct app. Volume Control+ is a different app that provides a widget and interface for adjusting volume, but provides no tweaks for increasing volume.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

demandarin

Apr 7, 2010
Alexandria, Va
on that page the creator says you can get the paid version for free from his website. I went there n got it. about to test it out now.

edit: after getting annoyed trying to compare by ear by going back n forth cutting it on or off, I wanted to make sure it wasn't a placebo effect. well decided to get free decibel meter from marketplace and put it on my Atrix to get some real readings to see if this really works. its official, it does work..lol. it showed consistent higher decibel readings with speaker mod cut on. I have my settings at good quality. volume +5 and bass +2. it sounds great. I thought it sounded loud before but with this its super loud n clear also. with bass increased +2 I can hear n kinda feel(in my hand..lol) it more. don't forget you can just go to the guys website n download the app paid version for free. thanks for the tip. afraid to mess with settings anymore as i don't wanna blow the speaker..lmao. still a test in progress though. if I hearanything funny, I will immediately shut it off..lol

Last edited:

tylermaciaszek

Jul 1, 2011
Selden
on that page the creator says you can get the paid version for free from his website. I went there n got it. about to test it out now.

edit: after getting annoyed trying to compare by ear by going back n forth cutting it on or off, I wanted to make sure it wasn't a placebo effect. well decided to get free decibel meter from marketplace and put it on my Atrix to get some real readings to see if this really works. its official, it does work..lol. it showed consistent higher decibel readings with speaker mod cut on. I have my settings at good quality. volume +5 and bass +2. it sounds great. I thought it sounded loud before but with this its super loud n clear also. with bass increased +2 I can hear n kinda feel(in my hand..lol) it more. don't forget you can just go to the guys website n download the app paid version for free. thanks for the tip. afraid to mess with settings anymore as i don't wanna blow the speaker..lmao. still a test in progress though. if I hearanything funny, I will immediately shut it off..lol
My volume +7 bass +5 loud as hell

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The paid app for volume+ works perfect.

That is all.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium

update: Here is the link: http://androidaudiohacks.com/?page_id=16

For me i get the best sound (imo) using these settings on my prime.

Volume setting +6
    bass enhance setting at max.

I found if you use this app and your tablet volume is already 100% nothing happens. Try setting volume to 50% then adjusting the volume+ settings. Then open a movie and increase the volume and you will notice the difference.

You probably need to wind up the EQ and volume under advanced settings to get any effect.
    My volume is at + 13 will my speakers be OK??? Am sure there is reason Asus doesn't put the whole volume power :( scawry

if I were you, I wouldn't go no higher than 10. 10 is plenty loud. if you have it at 13, then play something that is already loud, it could mess up your speakers. for example you know how some movies or videos or games be louder than others. some be pretty loud already. then add +13 on top of that and if there's any high peaks or crazy sounds be blasted out, speaker might not be able to take. always play it safe. wouldn't want you to blow your speaker. I already heard of someone going overboard on their phone and blew out the speaker. this is a little high quality speaker that can have the volume and bass increased more than stock. but don't go overboard thinking its some kind of woofer or subwoofer in there..lmfao
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone