Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Anime

Votes: 25 10.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

XDARoni

XDA Community Manager
Vote for the Next Honor AI Camera Recognition Scene

In this thread, we asked users to share their ideas for the next AI powered scene that should be added to Honor's AI camera. We collected some of the best ideas, and now you get to vote on your favorite. The top three will be added to Honor's AI camera.

A scene is a situation or environment that will be recognized by the AI camera. The settings of the camera would be instantly adjusted to compensate for the scene. Keeping that in mind, go ahead and vote for your favorite scene idea!

Last edited:

saturday_night

Sep 7, 2016
Sad that there is no option for "stop that anoying honor ads on xda". Every official Honor action here is just a big advertisment nearly for free, only costs are the devices and some money for xda. Every 3-5 days i have to block about 3 new honor banners to get rid of that ****. Start to build great phones and you wont need those f*** advertisment actions!

#Henkate

Feb 1, 2012
フェアリーテイル
Sad that there is no option for "stop that anoying honor ads on xda". Every official Honor action here is just a big advertisment nearly for free, only costs are the devices and some money for xda. Every 3-5 days i have to block about 3 new honor banners to get rid of that ****. Start to build great phones and you wont need those f*** advertisment actions!

Just install AdAway. It's the first "must-have" app in my opinion. If you don't have root, there's some alternatives, but they're blocking ads by using VPN.

I've almost voted fireworks, but then I've seen "anime" scene and voted that one lol. I don't know what's supposed to do that scene, but I'd like to see it in action.

Curtis1973

May 13, 2013
Greenville, S.C. USA
Agreed. I put the bantha poodoo to all of the ads with moab. So many they literally choke out your device. Ridiculous.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Vote for the Next Honor AI Camera Recognition Scene

In this thread, we asked users to share their ideas for the next AI powered scene that should be added to Honor's AI camera. We collected some of the best ideas, and now you get to vote on your favorite. The top three will be added to Honor's AI camera.

A scene is a situation or environment that will be recognized by the AI camera. The settings of the camera would be instantly adjusted to compensate for the scene. Keeping that in mind, go ahead and vote for your favorite scene idea!
    Think rain is pretty good. I can imagine that wet surfaces require adjusted settings. But I am no photographer