• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

VoWifi on MIUI 12?

Search This thread

papzi57

Feb 28, 2013
pécs
When the phone arrived, Miui had 11 systems on it. When you switch on for the first time, the VoWifi signal also appears next to the Telecom card. Then he immediately upgraded himself to Miui 12, there has been no VoWifi since. The switch (both VoLTE and VoWifi) is visible in the settings menu, but there is no VoWifi connection. You can also see in the call list that you are only making or receiving a VoLTE call. Has anyone else experienced this, or do I just have such "luck"?

gunar74

Jul 23, 2007
Budapest
Maybe they removed your provider's profile. Vowifi also does not work in Telekom Hungary. I can switch on the vowifi in the menu but does not work. But someone reported it works on another operator, Digi. Also you may ask your operator not to deny vowifi in some reason after the software update.

papzi57

Feb 28, 2013
pécs
My previous phone (MI 9SE) also had Android 10 and MIUI 12, this Telekom SIM worked. VOWIFI appeared in the status bar and there was a WIFI CALL note in the call list in addition to the calls.
WIFI appeared on the lock screen instead of Telekom.
Interestingly, both phones have Global (non-EU) ROMs.