Question Vowifi/Volte

Search This thread

Adrir32

Mar 17, 2018
Has anyone active Vowifi/Volte on honor magic 4 pro? I leave in sweden and i use Thre mobile and i have no option to activate the Vowifi/Volte i have called tje provider and they told me that everything is working fine fom our side! Has anyone any solution?

marek03

Apr 30, 2019
Has anyone active Vowifi/Volte on honor magic 4 pro? I leave in sweden and i use Thre mobile and i have no option to activate the Vowifi/Volte i have called tje provider and they told me that everything is working fine fom our side! Has anyone any solution?
I had the same issue first when I got this phone , WiFi calling would not kick in at all although the setting was on. 4 months after I have received an update and this resolved the issue , no option for Volte however when I call someone majority of calls are marked as HD call but I guess this only works if other party has a fairly modern handset. I am on Three UK

Loujun

Aug 14, 2022
France
OnePlus 6T
Honor Magic4 Pro
I'm in France, and everything is working good. I have Vowifi activated and working and as marek03 said, my calls are also marked as HD.

Loujun

Aug 14, 2022
France
OnePlus 6T
Honor Magic4 Pro
But have you the toggle to activate it?
Yes, in "Phone" -> "Settings"
Screenshot_20221008_120733.jpg
I guess

jotade

Sep 24, 2011
Hi please let me know how to activate Wifi Calling or VoVifi on Magic 4 Pro. Thanks

Hi please let me know how to activate Wifi Calling or VoVifi on Magic 4 Pro. Thanks

I did make a guide, not fully thorough, but works.

Reactions: nico97470

Top Liked Posts