• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

VoWiFi (Wifi Calling) and VoLTE not working with Mint with Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC

Search This thread

loconecio

Mar 14, 2011

VoLTE and VoWiFi/WLAN does not work on Mint Mobile (t-mobile USA mvno), when is enable you cannot make any calls!!! also VoWiFi (WiFi Calling is enable in my account I tested with another phone) does not work I even enter the codes to disable the carrier check VoLTE *#*#86583#*#* and VoWiFi/WLAN *#*#869434#*#* I even went to configurations with the code *#*#4636#*#* and I was unable to switch to ON or OFF

VoLTE and VoWiFi/WLAN works fine on my other Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro but why is not working on the POCO X3 NFC

Reactions: maddog007

Maddowse01

Dec 31, 2020

VoLTE and VoWiFi/WLAN does not work on Mint Mobile (t-mobile USA mvno), when is enable you cannot make any calls!!! also VoWiFi (WiFi Calling is enable in my account I tested with another phone) does not work I even enter the codes to disable the carrier check VoLTE *#*#86583#*#* and VoWiFi/WLAN *#*#869434#*#* I even went to configurations with the code *#*#4636#*#* and I was unable to switch to ON or OFF

VoLTE and VoWiFi/WLAN works fine on my other Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro but why is not working on the POCO X3 NFC
Any results on this ? I have the same problem. Or is there custom firmware that enables WiFi calling ?

Vincent Foxx

Jun 18, 2020
Brawley
I have the same problem, the problem is the 1+ at the beginning of each number.
Like 1(760)555-5555. Remove the 1, and should be fine. also any 1 800. numbers might now work even removing the 1. I just modified all my contacts, and removed the 1 from each number, but when you recieve a call from them you can't click their number in call history you either have to type in the whole number without the 1 or on your conctacts if you alredy fix the number manually.
hope this helped.

maddog007

Apr 22, 2009
thanks, I am using XiaoMi Poco X3 Pro with Mint on t-mobile,

*#*#86583#*#* to enable VoLTE
*#*#869434#*#* to enable call over wifi.

both did not show, now they are showing, and I can switch them on, and it is working.

maddog007

Apr 22, 2009
dude send us pictures I know is a different model but that will help us
2021-11-30_16-39-53.png

Nazri786

Jul 18, 2011
Pulai
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Just called my carrier provider they confirmed they don't support volte for poco x3 even the phone is capable of it... What a waste features.... Might find other provider that support it on poco x3..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Who

But who is your carrier?
    DiGi in Malaysia.