[VR] [GAME] VR Space : The Last Mission - FREE for XDA members only!

Search This thread

LeoYL

Feb 9, 2015
Beijing
Tested on Nexus 9, worked very well. I know it's a tablet, hence I ran it with VR mode on without viewing from a Cardboard and with VR mode off. Very fun game, I like it.
EDIT: Tested on Galaxy S4 Exynos version, gaming experience is OK, except occasional lags.

Last edited:

pacogp

Feb 27, 2012
Valencia
www.draugar.com
* What kind of feedback do we need right now? :

- Device model and compatibility with the app.
- General performance experience. (powerfull devices are required)
- GAMEPAD ! If you own a BT gamepad you can connect and get a very diferent VR experience because you will control de spaceship with the joysticks and still use VR-3D expderience while using Cardboard. - Tell us your gamepad model and if is working or not working.
- Gamepad + MHL/SlimPort/ScreenMirroring : Controls the spaceshift with the gamepad and play in your monitor or TV, no Cardboard is required for this option.

Thanks in advanced!
Awesome work!
I like so much!

aikaramba

Oct 22, 2016

- GAMEPAD ! If you own a BT gamepad you can connect and get a very diferent VR experience because you will control de spaceship with the joysticks and still use VR-3D expderience while using Cardboard. - Tell us your gamepad model and if is working or not working.
- Gamepad + MHL/SlimPort/ScreenMirroring : Controls the spaceshift with the gamepad and play in your monitor or TV, no Cardboard is required for this option.

Thanks in advanced!

Hi!
Here's my feedback:
- I was using Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Standard edition) (Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10) with the performance mode enabled (overclocked GPU performance). Was using Google Cardboard to play the game. Game was installed with no difficulties on MIUI 8.0.2.0 (Stable) (Android 5.0.2)
- Performance was pretty good with a stable 30+ FPS even on explosion effects
- I don't own a BT gamepad so wasn't able to check this part. USB OTG + Logitech RumblePad Controller and Xbox 360 controller combo didn't work :\
- As far as screen casting I was only able to test it with wireless screen mirroring and it was pretty descent, but had an inevitable delay so was only useful as an additional screen when playing the game (the phone performance wasn't noticeably affected).

As far as my VR experience goes this is one of the most stable/optimized games I've played which also has an interesting gameplay. Great job! :good: :)

Halolucebee

Oct 26, 2016
This is probably the best space flyer I have tried for Google cardboard games. a few questions. Is there a way to invert the y axis? Also are you planning to implement any sort of throttle control? I am using blitzwolf head set with a one plus 3 phone and a generic two stick Android controller (can't remember the brand off the top of my head). It has more or less the same button set as an Xbox 360 controller.

Last edited:
Reactions: hazex

Kunal9120

Apr 13, 2017
www.dotandroid.com

Thanks in advanced!

Your game is really good, I had already posted about it on my blog with title Best VR Games for Android.

Reactions: hazex

rajkumarjonnala

Jul 8, 2018
Hyderabad
www.techiedrive.com
I Played This Game

I downloaded this game from your link and I am highly thankful to you for providing us free downloading link of this game. According to me, it is perfectly compatible with Android smartphones but it requires high RAM devices. The performance of this game is very good. As I don’t have a Gear VR so I don’t have any idea about the gaming experience on VR device. I used to play this game on TV.

I also connect it with gamepad but it is showing some errors. I tried a lot to connect via Bluetooth but it didn’t get connected properly. I exactly don’t know the reason. Can you help me in this? Can you please upload the screenshots or detail guide in steps? I also have a doubt that is this game compatible for Windows devices? Please give me proper suggestions. Thank you so much.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,
    We have been working in a new VR game called VR Space : The Last Mission and we would like to share with the community. VR Space : The Last Mission has been developed by KuRouZu and HaZeX.

vr_space_icon_100px.png

VR_Space_image2_400x.jpg

Direct DOWNLOAD Link from our server (free XDA version):
    http://loadinghome.net/vrspace/vrspaceXDA.apk

This free version is exclusive for XDA users, it is a full market version free of charge, plus some new options /features for testing and development purposes.
    We need to collect feedback on several devices so we have enabled the Frame Per Second (FPS) on screen and some other debugging options.

Please, report us your experience, device model and general performance to check compatibility. We have only tested the game on Nexus 5x, Nexus 6p and HTC one M9

What is the game about?:
    VR Space : The Last Mission is a first-person space combat arcade game designed for Virtual Reality for Google Cardboard compatible glasses, with cutting edge 3D graphics that make you experience an immersive gameplay of a spaceship battle.

VR_Space_image1_400x.jpg

VR Space : The Last Mission - Inmmersive VIrtual Reality Experience

Direct DOWNLOAD Link from our server (FREE xda version):
    http://loadinghome.net/vrspace/vrspaceXDA.apk

Google PLay Store link (paid/donation version) (more screenshoots and full description here):
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.loadinghome.vrspacelastmission

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=GlAgaUixPPk

New features comming very soon to XDA Version for testing:
    - ONLINE combat mode.
    - Samsung GEAR VR compatibility.

Feedback is really appreciated! Thanks in advanced!

Thanks in advanced!
    Virtual reality

This is reason why i must buy cardboard
    VR Space: The Last Mission will be free on AppStore until monday.
    But you can get it Android XDA version for free always in this thread.
    GearVR versión is almost ready!

Enviado desde mi Nexus 6P mediante Tapatalk