vs985 [Official] Resurrection Remix 7.1.2 Nougat v5.8.5 [11/01]

Search This thread
R

random571

Can anyone report on the static when using headphones with the latest build? I really want to jump to Marshmallow!
I have no static on my headphones on the latest build.
*Not sure if this makes a diff or not & just wanted to mention it, but I'm using jon777 r22 MM kernel and viper mod as well.

II12yanII

Mar 13, 2012
Is anyone else having major issues with the latest version of ressurection. My phone has crashed when I get a call. Bluetooth works and doesn't work sometimes. Hangup and lag with massive battery drain that even amplify or battery settings isn't showing. In 6 hours I had 30 minutes of screen in time but my phone went from 100% to 20% and it said my 30 minutes of screen on time was the most battery drain. And nothing major in amplify. I did a clean flash along with flashing the 35b bootstack. Is anyone else experiencing issues like this or is it just me?

Mattx28025

Mar 25, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I was unable to install this rom. Failed?

You need to flash 35b bootstack first.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Is this the most stable version of MM out now? I am still on LP but really want to get to MM. Thanks.

I'm using the 2/5/16 build and it pretty solid. I get occasional lag but it's very few and far between. A quick soft reboot and good as new.

Gabriel51

May 10, 2008
xda Texas
You need to flash 35b bootstack first.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

I'm using the 2/5/16 build and it pretty solid. I get occasional lag but it's very few and far between. A quick soft reboot and good as new.

I'm running the latest version of SkyDragon (6.02) which is based on 5.1 lollipop.
Don't I already have the 35b stack?

Mattx28025

Mar 25, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I'm running the latest version of SkyDragon (6.02) which is based on 5.1 lollipop.
Don't I already have the 35b stack?

No. Search on xda for xdaebb 35b bootstack. Flash in twrp, then flash this rom with the 6.0 gapps package. Be mindful this is aosp while SkyDragon is modified stock. You will lose all LG Apps and other things baked into their version of lollipop. The way I see it there is little to no chance of a SkyDragon marshmallow build as the Dev no longer has a g3, but it could happen.

Reactions: Gabriel51

Gabriel51

May 10, 2008
xda Texas
No. Search on xda for xdaebb 35b bootstack. Flash in twrp, then flash this rom with the 6.0 gapps package. Be mindful this is aosp while SkyDragon is modified stock. You will lose all LG Apps and other things baked into their version of lollipop. The way I see it there is little to no chance of a SkyDragon marshmallow build as the Dev no longer has a g3, but it could happen.

Loosing all that junk is ok with me, thanks...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

design_elements_landingnew.png

About Resurrection Remix ROM
    Changelog
    Installation
    Downloads and useful links
    Donations

About Resurrection Remix ROM

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy![/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Resurrection Remix[/font]

Special thanks to, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters

Included Main Features

-Statusbar clock customization + second + fonts
    -Network traffic monitor
    -Toast animations
    -Add changelog
    -Listview animations
    -LCD Density
    -Add Weather display to status bar header
    -Quick unlock
    -Overall Speed up system
    -Brand new music and audio fx app from cyanogen
    -Included all cm 12 features
    -And many more slim omni and orginal RR improvements and system ui changes running in this alpha build. So enjoy

-INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS-

- Download the latest build
    - Download Gapps
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
    - Flash ROM using latest ClockworkMod recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Reboot.
    - Enjoy!​

-UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS-

- Download the latest build of Resurrection Remix ROM
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Flash ROM usingrecovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Wipe cache
    - Wipe dalvik cache
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy!​

IMPORTANT: If you come from another ROM, have some issues or want a really clean installation then follow the 'Extended steps to install the ROM' featured on the General FAQ

Show your support to Resurrection Remix ROM

Big thanks to:

XDA developers

CM team

Omni team

Slim rom

kernel source

AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

Hey guys, sorry I have been MIA for the past month or so. Im back now and with a new build! Enjoy!
    I still have my vzw g3 ?. I'll still be updating all the ROMs that I build. This month I have been out of state and thus haven't had a computer to build on. Ill be home in a week so then I'll get a chance to update this ROM ?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Hey guys, new version is up!
    ROM v5.2.7
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone