VULKAN api for all Nougat roms [zip][ota survival]

Search This thread

eldho43

May 23, 2012
What is this?
A flash-able zip with graphics blobs including vulkan libs, from Mi Max Nougat leaked rom.
It includes build.prop edits to morph device as Samsung Note 7, so you can install Vulcan games/apps from play store.

Disclaimer:
As always, you are responsible for anything you do in your life, and to your phone.
If you like my work, consider donating (it makes me work harder) and kill that thanx button.

Requirements:
Redmi note 3 on any nougat rom with twrp recovery

Instructions:
1. Download the zip
2. Place it in internal/external sd
3. Reboot to recovery and install/flash it

Downloads:
vulkan_050117.zip

Donations:
Thanx for your kind donations, it helps. :)
Send me a pm if you have donated, if you want to join telegram group for close testing and support. :highfive:
NVDX11, 99xxxx3869, 97xxxx1652, 94xxxx8709, 89xxxx6581 (hemant_jeengar), 77xxxx8388, 88xxxx9810, 90xxxx4024, 86xxxx0406, 89xxxx8858, 88xxxx9810, asrupesh, 73xxxx6596, MakDroid, BabyTedhu, 95xxxx7623 (vk82119), 81xxxx4723, 73xxxx3906, 88xxxx0101

Credits:
Xiaomi (for releasing nougat rom for Mi Max)
minz1 (used his lineage os to get files)
MEGAX91 (he extracted Mi Max graphics blobs)

Telegram Channel for faster ETA's, Changlog: Channel

Is it EOL or will it have an update?

Reactions: guglushka@Gmail.com

Kuato

Sep 30, 2012
nowhere
I tried it on MIUI 9 Nougat Stable on Mi4c Libra 2GB model, doesn't work. After booting and MI logo it shuts down.
Change the libs name inside the zip to 8992, it will work, and delete unnecessary files inside the zip which is doesn't match with libra

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

I tried it on MIUI 9 Nougat Stable on Mi4c Libra 2GB model, doesn't work. After booting and MI logo it shuts down.
Wait I'll upload the modified zip for u

hotFIRESTORM

Sep 12, 2012
Change the libs name inside the zip to 8992, it will work, and delete unnecessary files inside the zip which is doesn't match with libra

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Wait I'll upload the modified zip for u
Edit1:
which files? a530_pfp.fw? rename to a418 (420) or delete?
libc2d30-a5xx.so rename to libc2d30-a4xx.so or should i delete it?
Edit:2
Thank you.

Last edited:

troolie

Oct 3, 2013
dont trust this app :)
my opinion use 3d mark. this have a test vulkan, try this test. if ur devices can run... congratulation u already enable vulkan :)

Well this isn't correct. 3dmark will try to use vulkan if you run the vulkan test. Then it will work as long as you have the libraries or try and fail to find them. On the other hand, games will only try to use vulkan if your device is on Google's list of officially supported devices. That's why we need an activator to fool that stupid whitelist even though our devices are technically capable and have every damn thing in place.

ValKyre

Feb 19, 2015
Việt Nam
Well this isn't correct. 3dmark will try to use vulkan if you run the vulkan test. Then it will work as long as you have the libraries or try and fail to find them. On the other hand, games will only try to use vulkan if your device is on Google's list of officially supported devices. That's why we need an activator to fool that stupid whitelist even though our devices are technically capable and have every damn thing in place.

I dont sure. Maybe be u right.
Because i try download and run vain vulkan.
The problem game can play.
I try two rom. Nos and rr
Nos check aida64,it show opengl (after flassh this mod nothing change.)-- and... i already can't run this game.
RR check,it show vulkan but i can't play too. (For sure, i flash this mod, and the zip made it work,...) but...nothing change

diago8768

Jan 10, 2018
guys i need real help...my lenovo vibe k5 running on latest aosp rom . i tried to install the zip file and my phone bricked .. i somehow opened the twrp recovery and installed the aosp again and wiped out my system data... but now when i open open my phone about in settings.. the processor shows unknown... i cant even flash the stock rom ...becaz the processor is blobs are changed partially and qfill is not detecting as a qualcomm device... how can i fix and return to stock version ... pls help

diago8768

Jan 10, 2018
i made it to recover my phone at last ..no worry man .. by the way thank you for your good work on vulkan:good::good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What is this?
    A flash-able zip with graphics blobs including vulkan libs, from Mi Max Nougat leaked rom.
    It includes build.prop edits to morph device as Samsung Note 7, so you can install Vulcan games/apps from play store.

Disclaimer:
    As always, you are responsible for anything you do in your life, and to your phone.
    If you like my work, consider donating (it makes me work harder) and kill that thanx button.

Requirements:
    Redmi note 3 on any nougat rom with twrp recovery

Instructions:
    1. Download the zip
    2. Place it in internal/external sd
    3. Reboot to recovery and install/flash it

Downloads:
    vulkan_050117.zip

Donations:
    Thanx for your kind donations, it helps. :)
    Send me a pm if you have donated, if you want to join telegram group for close testing and support. :highfive:
    NVDX11, 99xxxx3869, 97xxxx1652, 94xxxx8709, 89xxxx6581 (hemant_jeengar), 77xxxx8388, 88xxxx9810, 90xxxx4024, 86xxxx0406, 89xxxx8858, 88xxxx9810, asrupesh, 73xxxx6596, MakDroid, BabyTedhu, 95xxxx7623 (vk82119), 81xxxx4723, 73xxxx3906, 88xxxx0101

Credits:
    Xiaomi (for releasing nougat rom for Mi Max)
    minz1 (used his lineage os to get files)
    MEGAX91 (he extracted Mi Max graphics blobs)

Telegram Channel for faster ETA's, Changlog: Channel
    I think you should give credits to @MEGAX91 as well as he was the one who shared the vulkan libs. :)

Hi Mate , i don't care about credit.
    all that really matters is , we have vulkan on RN3 Pro
    *im testing C9 Pro , Xperia X GPU blobs now.*
    Hello everyone. :)

Right now I am working on signal fluctuations on lte sim, no outgoing call via 64k sim if used with volte patch, getting volte work on newer firmwares, and a surprise guide (first on internet) to get approx 2gb more space in your phone (for apps).
    May work on mi max nougat rom port and Rr oms unofficial rom (I like this rom but I have to learn how to compile though), stable marshmallow volte patch, video guide on volte.

So how can you help me? By donation. There are 14k view on this thread, even Rs. 1 (1.5cent approx) matters at such large scale. So, if you can even spare Rs. 1 that would be great help.

To donate, scan this qr code with Paytm app

Thanx to all who donated and you all for supporting. :)
    For now, don't download Vulkan.zip. It has issues with Ota survival.
    New zip with build.prop morph inbuilt will be uploaded by evening. On androidfilehost