W37 Watch 7 - CPU: Hs6621

Search This thread
Hi! I have some information about the watchface .bin file structure. I was able to modify the file successfully, but I need some help to proceed. It is not impossible to identify the individual elements. But some details are not yet clear what it is for. Here is an example that i made for HW21. It's not pretty, but you can see the potential in it.
Nice, this is a good starting point. We need more resources to really open it up. I really want to be able to modify the faces to allow touch area to open up the different things like status, health measures and etc. It seems the bin files are calling different analogue clock function, i.e. the ultra watches has sweeping second hands while the faces for the other watches are distinct second movement.

zzuler

Mar 28, 2023
Nice, this is a good starting point. We need more resources to really open it up. I really want to be able to modify the faces to allow touch area to open up the different things like status, health measures and etc. It seems the bin files are calling different analogue clock function, i.e. the ultra watches has sweeping second hands while the faces for the other watches are distinct second movement.
I see that the bin file contains only the image elements to be displayed, just like an html file. It seems too simple.

mavewreck

Jan 14, 2011
Thanks to MizoEmad for the efforts in providing the file. I just went through and reorganised the screenshots with its respected bin file for ease of finding the faces.

I have the HW8 Ultra (supposedly, 2.02 inch screen and 420x420) so all these faces do work but the faces are aligned to the top of the screen and there is a tiny empty space (about 1.5mm) at the bottom. Funny thing though is the sides are perfectly aligned.

It's nice to have a variety of face choices, however, I wish we have some sort of editor/creator that we can modify or make our own faces. Since my watch came with 6 faces embedded in the watch that has so much more functions than just the visual looks. They have the ability to map areas on the face where you touch and it will load the respected details or apps that is map to the specific area. For example, if you touch the area where the local temperature, it will bring up the weather app. Similarly, if you touch the status information, it will bring up all the details of you steps, calories and such. Other nice things is the analogue watch faces with sweeping continuous second hands like an automatic watch and does not just jump by seconds. Just some niceties that I wish we can leverage than just a visual face for looks.
I have an HK8 Pro Max Ultra, is that the same or different chip? Does it make a difference? It also uses Wearfit Pro. How do u guys install these bin files? The faces that the app downloads in the OTA folder are in zip format, do u replace a specific bin file in the zip with one of the downloaded here?

I have an HK8 Pro Max Ultra, is that the same or different chip? Does it make a difference? It also uses Wearfit Pro. How do u guys install these bin files? The faces that the app downloads in the OTA folder are in zip format, do u replace a specific bin file in the zip with one of the downloaded here?
You can use that new Chronos app. It will easily allow you to add the bin file to the directory and you can just select it and update your watch. Make sure the face supports the bin. My HW8 Ultra will accept all the bin found on that github site but only the ultra ones has sweeping second hands.

mavewreck

Jan 14, 2011
You can use that new Chronos app. It will easily allow you to add the bin file to the directory and you can just select it and update your watch. Make sure the face supports the bin. My HW8 Ultra will accept all the bin found on that github site but only the ultra ones has sweeping second hands.
My HK8 isn't detected by Chronos, I did manually add the MAC and it seemed to recognize it for a split second then it got disconnected pretty quick. Now it's not even identifying its name anymore much less connect to it lol

My HK8 isn't detected by Chronos, I did manually add the MAC and it seemed to recognize it for a split second then it got disconnected pretty quick. Now it's not even identifying its name anymore much less connect to it lol
you either have to force stop Wearfit or uninstall it. You can have to unpair your watch from Bluetooth and use Chronos to connect. It will not show up in Bluetooth setting. It will only be seen in Chronos.

mavewreck

Jan 14, 2011
you either have to force stop Wearfit or uninstall it. You can have to unpair your watch from Bluetooth and use Chronos to connect. It will not show up in Bluetooth setting. It will only be seen in Chronos.
I did both, nothing works. I don't understand why or how it connected once and was recognized as HK8 Max Pro but not anymore

Edit: so it did finally connect, but the connection is very unstable. It's acting very erratically and I can't upload any watch face custom or bin...

Last edited:

martyart

Jan 5, 2022
Chronos just a bad app, just use werefit pro modded VIP all faces for free.
ZZULER please Share your tool for extract the ressources

mavewreck

Jan 14, 2011
Like I mentioned already, I can't download any faces on the modded version as nothing at all happens when I press install. But it would be nice to use Chronos to install faces that aren't even available on Wearfit

zzuler

Mar 28, 2023
Does anyone know of an accessible dial .bin file that includes digital seconds? Please, please!

I wouldn't say Wearfit Pro modded VIP is doing what it is advertised since I do not see any VIP extras like the faces that cost money still cost the same. If it was free, why don't you just post it for everyone else.

Fbiego

Aug 30, 2018
Chronos is an upcoming all that still needs improvement. As the developer, I can't guarantee to work with all watches since I would have to individually test each watch for compatibility. The main issue is because the watches come from different manufacturers

Fbiego

Aug 30, 2018
IMG-20230402-WA0000.jpg

HW21 & X8 Ultra with custom background watch faces

Question about your Tesla watch face. I can understand it is easy to add a background image but how do you manipulate where and what is display like digital or analog. Date no date and so on forth.
Do you have an editor? Chronos is nice but a face editor/creator would be way more useful.

Reactions: Fbiego

Top Liked Posts