[WAD2][SKIN] HTC's M8 [BASED ON NEW MEIZU M8 UI] [VGA,QVGA RELEASED]

Search This thread

dancano

Jan 26, 2009
thank you gropich. now it works great. some parts are now in french, but that doesn't bother me ;)

Just one question: How do i get to the "Settings-Screen" or the FullScreen-Program list?

gropich

Oct 16, 2008
i posted the font too if you want really the nice theme;)

all the page can be open with a clik on your OWNER namer a the top left of the screen,
on desktop,clik on your name and will go to PROGRAMS page->clik one more time on you name and you will go to SETTINGS page ;)

for the french word, you can easely change it,cause every word is only a "TEXT" , clik long on the text you want change in author mode and go to properties
and you can change "BATTERIE" for example to "BATTERY" or "POWER" , and it's the same for all word on the theme ;)

Last edited:

aznmasterpiece

Feb 17, 2008
i'm not familiar with wisbar. when u say copy meizu htc to the themes folder, i'm guessing i have to create the a new folder since there's no theme folder to begin with?

@rj*n

Mar 1, 2008
Taplejung
HI how you get the message page to work.....the shortcut links for SMS....
How do i go the "Previous SMS" and "Next SMS"?

@hossan: i was pointing it out to the original release version by bornotty! i'd said the sms links werent working..couldnt find out a way to fix it so was asking th author to fix tht bug! i havent been here for awhile been bg with self so dunno! there's a new release by 'drmidnight' hope it fixed those..check it out if u havent (i havent & cant coz i'v been bg)

@rj*n

Mar 1, 2008
Taplejung
i'm not familiar with wisbar. when u say copy meizu htc to the themes folder, i'm guessing i have to create the a new folder since there's no theme folder to begin with?

Go to Lakeridge->Wisbar Advance Desktop->Themes and then copy the 'Meizu htc' folder there after extracting it from the zip file!
(Themes folder contains Default Potrait & Default Landscape by default!)

ace10134

Aug 15, 2007
Woow, wait.....WOOOOWWW

This looks amazing. I can't believe that it's real. gotta try it for myself, i guess...

After trying it...it's okay. But you always sacrifice functionality for beauty, as in this theme.

Last edited:

Froggi

Aug 12, 2007
Krasnoyarsk
bumaga05.wordpress.com
Apple_Touch

One of these days has finished a subject for WAD 2 Apple_Touch... All works as strokes, in archives all icons... To establish-waddesktop... All pictures on a map. The Subject in general the infinite. It is possible to improve all that is possible... But on QVGA the screen rather badly. By the way for QVGA... At me Rover S6 the RAM of 64 percents OMAP 820.... But all works normally does not brake. Even if you include crossfade.....

Attachments

• Screen00.jpg
    Screen00.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Apple_Touch.zip
    640.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Screen09.jpg
    Screen09.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Screen12.jpg
    Screen12.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 69
  • Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Screen05.jpg
    Screen05.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 58

hossann

Aug 9, 2008
@hossan: i was pointing it out to the original release version by bornotty! i'd said the sms links werent working..couldnt find out a way to fix it so was asking th author to fix tht bug! i havent been here for awhile been bg with self so dunno! there's a new release by 'drmidnight' hope it fixed those..check it out if u havent (i havent & cant coz i'v been bg)

My apology. I am referring to the original post too. But by mistake I quoted your post. Sorry again.

omen1

Apr 2, 2008
so i installed this..
there wasn't a Themes folder in Wisbar Advance Desktop so I just made one, was I supposed to do that.
Then on the Main Memory made a folder called Storage Card and that work.
I'm on a Diamond.

The issue I'm having is that the phone's keypad will just keep popping up. i'll hit the X to close it and it just pops right back up. any help!?!?

wez89

Nov 24, 2008
Manchester
so i installed this..
there wasn't a Themes folder in Wisbar Advance Desktop so I just made one, was I supposed to do that.
Then on the Main Memory made a folder called Storage Card and that work.
I'm on a Diamond.

The issue I'm having is that the phone's keypad will just keep popping up. i'll hit the X to close it and it just pops right back up. any help!?!?

If you did a clean install of WAD2, the themes folder iisnt made until the program is run, this is why you couldnt see the folder. Unsure buut maybe this could be the problem, although i cant see how its linked to the keyboard.

omen1

Apr 2, 2008
i installed wad2 after a hard reset..
the phone dial pad still pop up and makes wad2 useless...
i don't even need to install the skin and i'm already having issues..

i posted in the lakeridge forum as well, just looking for a reason why

razorbone

Sep 24, 2008
Hi!

Looks nice dude.. but Mediafire download link does not work in my region.. :( could you give an alternative link? like from RapidShare? I would really like to try this out on my QVGA fone..

QVGA ONLY
I will not be updating or adding any other resolutions since I only have a qvga device so don't ask.

I'm going to be updating this as I make changes. Currently I'm working on a new weather page and also changing the calendar dock around to include upcoming appointments. I also want to do something with the sms page, but I'm not sure what yet.

I will also be adding a landscape page soon and trying to make somethings more finger friendly for qvga.

I will try to fix problems as they are found so if you encounter any please pm me.

Main change I made to bornotty's original is the addition and changing of animations. They are all set to fade since I do not particularly like the page slides, but they can be changed if you would like to go through and do that.

I also included Message2reg which made the SMS preview work for me.

Please read the readme.

Gestures
Main page:
"Up" switches to the Programs page
"Left" brings in the quick programs dock and "Right" hides it.
Clicking on the date toggles the calendar

Programs page:
"Up" switches to Weather
"Down" switches to Home
"Left" switches to SMS
"Right" switches to contacts

Pretty easy to get the hang of it just use the reverse to get back to the page you were on. "Down" on any page but home and weather will return you to the home page.

Preview of how the pages are laid out with some basic gesture guides:
2vubqfb.jpg

These are a few different backgrounds I have been using which I included.

2v9f8yh.jpg

Attachment failed so for now
DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/?iiqnydyy5j0