• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Waiting a nethunter kernel

Search This thread
Feb 15, 2021
Mine is the same cause we don't have a normal wor

Mine is the same cause we don't have a normal working twrp for OOS 11.
Yes blu-spark and Elementalx have the same caf version it would it be good if someone could merg and update the latest caf version tho for better optimization there, tell me now is ur zip you share supposed to have those features you listed on readme file.. Just to make sure before flash it..!

flypatriot

Jul 24, 2018
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus 8T
Yes blu-spark and Elementalx have the same caf version it would it be good if someone could merg and update the latest caf version tho for better optimization there, tell me now is ur zip you share supposed to have those features you listed on readme file.. Just to make sure before flash it..!
Yes it is. I've enabled everything through menuconfig. You can check this in nethunter_defconfig. And you should make a backup of boot before flashing to have an ability to revert back.

markmn123

Jan 15, 2021
My phone is on Android 11, Kernel version 4.19.110-perf+, build OOS 11.0.5.5.IN11AA
EDIT*
Ive been prompted for install of 11.0.7.7.IN11AA but have to install manually

Feb 15, 2021
My phone is on Android 11, Kernel version 4.19.110-perf+, build OOS 11.0.5.5.IN11AA
EDIT*
Ive been prompted for install of 11.0.7.7.IN11AA but have to install manually
Not quiet recommend to have OS11 specially with using Nethunter cuz some features till now are not supported yet, so it's better to try a custom kernel with OS10, however I do compiled one kernel for nethunter tho based on Omega kernel, its comparable for os11 let me know if you're interesting to have it..!

flypatriot

Jul 24, 2018
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus 8T
Here is new nethunter kernel with caf updates to 4.19.148. I'm hard working this week, so don't have enough time to prepare a repo for publishing. I'll share you a repo link just later. All functionality is the same as in previous kernel published here. But qcacld now working and updated to 14400 version.
Screenshot_20210625-093951__01.jpg

Attachments

• NetHunter_4.19.148.zip
    16.3 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: H411UCIN093NIC
Feb 15, 2021
Here is new nethunter kernel with caf updates to 4.19.148. I'm hard working this week, so don't have enough time to prepare a repo for publishing. I'll share you a repo link just later. All functionality is the same as in previous kernel published here. But qcacld now working and updated to 14400 version.
Man I can tell how hard you've done this work since you got success to update caf version, I know where was tons of error you need to fix tho, but seems you done all of that.. Great job dude.. Will give it a try on very soon..

Feb 15, 2021
Here is new nethunter kernel with caf updates to 4.19.148. I'm hard working this week, so don't have enough time to prepare a repo for publishing. I'll share you a repo link just later. All functionality is the same as in previous kernel published here. But qcacld now working and updated to 14400 version.View attachment 5347355
Bruh, another one, did you got the chance to enable MT7106 for Mediatek wireless adapter there..?

Feb 15, 2021
Don't flash the last kernel, please. It seems there is an issue with camera. I need time to investigate.
Thanks for informing before, however I haven't flash the kernel still waiting to get back from my trip then ill be able to flash it safely thru my laptop.. Waiting you to fix this issue and also if u could do enabling MT7601u this would be awesome for me.. 🤜🤛

flypatriot

Jul 24, 2018
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus 8T
Thanks for informing before, however I haven't flash the kernel still waiting to get back from my trip then ill be able to flash it safely thru my laptop.. Waiting you to fix this issue and also if u could do enabling MT7601u this would be awesome for me.. 🤜🤛
Kernel is ready. Camera issue was just a one-time error. After reboot everything works fine.
However I've compiled a new kernel with MT7601 drivers included.
Give me a feedback please if something goes wrong.

Attachments

• NetHunter_4.19.148_MT7601.zip
    16.4 MB · Views: 18
  • Love
Reactions: H411UCIN093NIC

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I seem to be having some issues flashing the kernel. I tried on OOS 10.5.11 with Exkernel flasher, and also twrp, both resulted in a bootloop. I also tried on the latest OOS 11 same results (International FW). Am I missing a step here? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I used the NetHunter_4.19.148_MT7601.zip as posted by flypatriot. Thank you
    That's odd, try to upgrade OS version to 10.5
    14 IN11BA as am running this since enough time and I had no issues remarked or showed up while flashing kernels or so to do..
    Make sure your device is rooted well, flash NetHunter_4.19.148_MT7601.zip given by flypatriot.. This one been testes personally and works fine..!!
    I wanted to thank you for your compiled kernel. I am very appreciative of you. I wanted to ask you, did you test the compiled kernel on International or European FW. Trying to see if my issue is due to having international fw.
    Thank you a lot. I've tested kernel on last IN FW (my build number is - 10.5.14.IN11BA). Can you share your build number in Settings -> About phone?
    So I just realized that is European FW and I am on international. Ill give it a shot, idk if Ill lose things from it.
    It's okay, mine also came with European FW as default, I flashed variance FW versions there international/European ones, just make sure to get latest A10 build 10.5.13 or .14 then give it a try.
    I'm glad to hear it! This warnings are not so critical.

Wlan0 injection doesn't work at all. It can be activated in QCACLD 2.0 drivers for a few list of devices such as oneplus3t.
    There is no patches for QCACLD 3.0 at the moment.
    For Bluetooth Arsenal you need to use an external bluetooth adapter. I've add a support for RTL8761B chipset (https://github.com/flypatriot/andro...mmit/39d06e680ec89d79245c6ed77ec30f7dbfedbe72).
    FYI ive managed to get internal bt hci0 function there upon ur kernel build but it's only limited available to do scan and gathering info about targeted devices, isn't supported to do injection to connect over the channel where you gonna attack as an example.. Review attach ss and as you mentioned you've added a support for RTL8761b adapter, so I think this would be work fine to bang such kind of bt attacks since they're discriminated with injection mode supportive.
    Figured i would chime in on this as i was able to get it up and running on my OP8P
    i downgraded to 10.5.12 by flashing via fastboot from here...
    Then go through the setup and root the device with magisk
    once it was back to a "stock" rooted android 10 OS i installed the generic arm kalifs image via TWRP
    booted back up and installed the nethunter store app apk, then nethunter apk.
    go to nethunter store first and install the nethunter terminal. once installed go back to the store and check for updates.
    after the check open nethunter and it should do some more updates and you should be able to start the chroot
    I have hid (rucky) and monitor mode working for internal wireless

BUT!
    i did the OTA update to android 11 and rucky disappeared and sudo apt-get update no longer worked
    but i found this post here
    and that fixed the apt-get update.
    rucky is still non operational unfortunately
    Go to the nethunter app in your phone
    then click USB arsenal in the hamburger menu
    Click the USB function drop down and select HID
    Click ADB dropdown and select disable
    Finally click the "set usb function" button down below
    If it works you will get a "USB function set successfully" notification
    now open rucky and type away
    Screenshot_20210625-093951__01.jpg
    Kernel is ready. Camera issue was just a one-time error. After reboot everything works fine.
    However I've compiled a new kernel with MT7601 drivers included.
    Give me a feedback please if something goes wrong.
    Bruh, I tired this kernel and it seemed works pretty fine and stable for me even the cam was working there from the first time booting for the device, great job was done there..!! I might be alil annoying by asking you for one more time to enable the following usb drivers for me beside the one you did last time MT7601u was working greatly.
    - rt2800 alfa usb wifi adapter
    -tl-wn722n v1 usb wifi adapter1
    Or if you can share the latest work done repo for this kernel to make it available to everyone who wants to add his own customize into it tho..!!