Question Waiting loop

Search This thread

cimikyno

Oct 4, 2022
Hi guys. My mi 11 ultra after I deleted root magisk was fine. I reinstalled magisk from fastboot, it would boot, but it said "wait" and wouldn't start. Now I have installed the rom via fastboot update (not first installation) and it does not start. Turns on, but stays on boot loop. Thanks if you help me

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor

cimikyno

Oct 4, 2022
Thank you. Basically the bank app also detects magisk. Zigote is active and the bank app is marked in the list. Magisk app is also hidden. Despite that, the other banking apps don't see rooting, this bastard app does. The damage I did it to remove the rooting. After I did that, the bank app was still detecting me as rooting. At that point I ran a clean install of the ROM and finally the bank no longer detected rooting. Is there a remedy for rooting and not letting this app detect it?

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Thank you. Basically the bank app also detects magisk. Zigote is active and the bank app is marked in the list. Magisk app is also hidden. Despite that, the other banking apps don't see rooting, this bastard app does. The damage I did it to remove the rooting. After I did that, the bank app was still detecting me as rooting. At that point I ran a clean install of the ROM and finally the bank no longer detected rooting. Is there a remedy for rooting and not letting this app detect it?
Magisk hide in the Magisk app.
or try this rom,better than stock,,safetynet pass without root
Stable
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-13-stable-release.64441/
Weekly
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/22-9-29.66978/

Last edited:

cimikyno

Oct 4, 2022

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Magisk hide in the Magisk app I already wrote that I did, but the app still sees it
what do i need the ROM for? i already have the latest rom taken from that website installed.
You did not specify which rom you were on, that's why I suggested you try a Xiaomi EU rom with playstore certified without root.

If you really want to root the phone even though it is not necessary, maybe try a beta version of Magisk or another version.

cimikyno

Oct 4, 2022
You did not specify which rom you were on, that's why I suggested you try a Xiaomi EU rom with playstore certified without root.

If you really want to root the phone even though it is not necessary, maybe try a beta version of Magisk or another version.
Thank you, send me a link, please for another magisk or beta. I have 25.2 versione stable

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
thanks, i have installed the beta version, but i believe it is the same stable version. however, nothing has changed, because the bank's app detects rooting. I don't know what kind of control he does. all other bank apps do not detect the root, this one does
Ok, but why rooting?
did you try to switch to the Canary release channel in the Magisk app settings and then update the app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    try shamiko module as well. Tell me which banking app, I will install and try