• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Waking phone for sleep

Search This thread

ItzMar

Nov 14, 2012
Hi,

Sometimes when I press the power button (or home button) to wake my Note 2 the phone does not come out of sleep.

I'm running Omega v8.0 and redpill kernel 0.10.

I have heard of anyone else having these problems so thought id ask here (as I haven't made enough posts to comment in development threads).

CitizenLee

Aug 21, 2009
Aberdeen
Hi,

Sometimes when I press the power button (or home button) to wake my Note 2 the phone does not come out of sleep.

I'm running Omega v8.0 and redpill kernel 0.10.

I have heard of anyone else having these problems so thought id ask here (as I haven't made enough posts to comment in development threads).

You can still search the threads though ;)

When I get problems I try to use porocess of elimiation to rule things out, so...

Did you experience the same lag when using Omega v8.0 and stock kernel, or did you flash RedPill straight after?

Also, what ROM did you come from before Omega and did you do a full wipe before flashing?

ItzMar

Nov 14, 2012
You can still search the threads though ;)

When I get problems I try to use porocess of elimiation to rule things out, so...

Did you experience the same lag when using Omega v8.0 and stock kernel, or did you flash RedPill straight after?

Also, what ROM did you come from before Omega and did you do a full wipe before flashing?

I flashed RedPill straight after finishing Omegas aroma installer. So unfortunately I have no reference to go off of.

In Clockwork i did:

WIPE DATA/FACTORY
WIPE CACHE
WIPE DALVIC ( in advanced)
FORMAT SYSTEM ( in mounts and storage)