Wall charger where you put your battery in and charge it?

Search This thread

daGUCCI

Jun 19, 2011
Wall charger where you put your battery in and charge it?

I'v checked amazon/ebay searching for seperate charger who chargest batteries 'in it self' not in your phone, is there any actually? I was looking for LG Optimus 3D size battery charger, cuz I was thinking to buy 3500mAh or 1980mAh battery, but I'm kinda worried in case if they explode, since they are...well...ebay stuff?

mad_sunday

Dec 11, 2005
Burton, Staffordshire
could you give specific link to whichj you bought, becouse there seems to be alot of them, is it: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Q590-2X-Batte...328?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item35b1e4f6e0 this one? becouse, i'm not sure if it's that 'wall charger' what recharges batteries in itself or not?

edit: how long it took until arrive to uk?

Yes thats the same as the one I have. You place the battery in the charger (make sure its hard over to the left side) and just put it in the mains outlet (you can't see the "legs" because they fold away inside the charger when not in use). Had one of the new batteries in today, seems to be as good as the original. I had the original in my pocket (I charged that in the new charger too, you must make sure the contacts are made or the charger stays blue, I had to push it in properly and the charger went red ie charging.) but didn't need it.

It arrived in about 5 (working) days, ie about a week.

Pete

Last edited: