• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General Wallet case review

Search This thread

luigi90210

Jul 29, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
So I wanted to share this wallet case I found for the z flip 3 that is effectively a bifold men's wallet

The case does not affect wireless charging as there are no card slots on the back of the phone which allows the wallet to open up and sit on a wireless charger while the phone remains closed.

The pleather is pleather, same as any wallet, it has 4 pockets in total(see pics) and if you have anymore than 6 cards(you can double up the cards in the pockets) you'll need to get a wallet insert like this to have more cards, it can be inserted behind the photo/ID pocket in the wallet

Over all I'm very happy with my purchase, the Wallet case has effectively allowed me to have my phone and wallet effectively be the same thing without the issues that came with wallet cases for candy bar styled phones(like blocking the screen, or the camera, ect.)

One of the biggest downsides I have experienced with this case is because the card holding part of the case is not attached to the back of the phone it kind of flops around but once you figure out how to hold it it isn't even an issue imo

eBay and Amazon links below

Last edited:
Reactions: Philip

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I wanted to share this wallet case I found for the z flip 3 that is effectively a bifold men's wallet

The case does not affect wireless charging as there are no card slots on the back of the phone which allows the wallet to open up and sit on a wireless charger while the phone remains closed.

The pleather is pleather, same as any wallet, it has 4 pockets in total(see pics) and if you have anymore than 6 cards(you can double up the cards in the pockets) you'll need to get a wallet insert like this to have more cards, it can be inserted behind the photo/ID pocket in the wallet

Over all I'm very happy with my purchase, the Wallet case has effectively allowed me to have my phone and wallet effectively be the same thing without the issues that came with wallet cases for candy bar styled phones(like blocking the screen, or the camera, ect.)

One of the biggest downsides I have experienced with this case is because the card holding part of the case is not attached to the back of the phone it kind of flops around but once you figure out how to hold it it isn't even an issue imo

eBay and Amazon links below