Wallet type / flip case without magnet??

Search This thread

louiscar

Oct 12, 2007
Just bought the Note 10+ which kind of disappoints me when I see the screen compared to my brilliant note 4 but that's another story.
I've tried a number of wallet cases but almost all the ones I see are with magnetic closure and that affects the S-Pen writing on the edge even with the tag stretched out as far as it goes.

Just wondering if anyone has found a case which doesn't use the magnetic closure?

I don't understand why manufacturers put magnets anywhere near the note series cases - Even Snakehive leather cases seem to do that and they tell me they don't get to test the devices when they make the products . Duh! then they tell me that they only get a few complaints and that is probably because in reality there are quite a few note owners that simply don't use the S-Pen.

I've always had wallet cases, prefer them and the one for my Note 4 was great (manna by Leinke), this had a perfect interference clasp which has never failed in all the years I've used it but sadly they didn't make one for the Note 10 / 10+ .

If anyone managed to find something that works I'd love to know especially one available in the UK.

louiscar

Oct 12, 2007
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone