[WALLPAPERS] The N5 Collection V2 // 1,250+ AWESOME HD Wallpapers for the Nexus 5

Search This thread

xnickfx

May 20, 2013
[WALLPAPERS] The N5 Collection V2

1,250+ AWESOME HD Wallpapers for the Nexus 5

VERSION 2!

MOST AWESOME COLLECTION!
HIGHEST QUALITY HD WALLPAPERS!
PROFESSIONALLY CONVERTED ASPECT RATIO!
COMPRESSED X3! 1,250+ WALLPAPERS! ONLY 200MB!
MORE WALLPAPERS! EVEN LESS SIZE! EVEN HIGHER HD QUALITY!

the_n5_collection_v2.jpg

ORIGINAL: Here I've collected 1,250+ AWESOME Wallpapers over time and I think its finally big enough and worthy to be shared with everyone here on XDA.
UPDATED: Many hours and countless changes have been put into this collection since V1 so that everyone on XDA as well as the Internet can enjoy this collection to its full potential.

If you are interested in The N5 Collection V2, go ahead and download the zip or rar file from one of the mirrors below.

The N5 Collection V2 Features:
  • 1,255 total wallpapers and only 200MB's in size, originally 609MB's.
  • Added vibrance to all wallpapers for the most beautifully vibrant wallpapers.
  • Contains cool album cover for The N5 Collection V2 which can be seen in gallery.
  • Wallpapers that were not the correct aspect ratio of the Nexus 5 (1920x1080) have been converted to the correct aspect ratio of the Nexus 5 (1920x1080) using professional software so that there are absolutely zero wallpapers being stretched or distorted.
  • Compressed 3 times in V2 (saved 483MB) using professional JPEG compression software on the highest compression rate possible while preserving all image quality to save maximum storage space while still having the highest quality HD wallpapers.
  • Contains wallpapers you won't find anywhere else since professional software was used to convert rare and awesome images to the correct aspect ratio of the Nexus 5.
  • Wallpapers have been renamed a 4 digit number for fast and easy indexing.

Version History:
  • Version 2: The N5 Collection V2
  • Version 1: Wallpapers N5 Collection

Version Changelog:
  • Version 2: Cool album cover created for The N5 Collection V2.
  • Version 2: Compressed again.
  • Version 2: +25 Vibrance was added to each wallpaper to make color pop just a bit better on dull images.
  • Version 2: Compressed were compressed again.
  • Version 2: Wallpapers were converted to the correct aspect ratio of the Nexus 5 (1920x1080) using professional software.
  • Version 2: Wallpapers were compressed.
  • Version 2: Wallpapers were renamed again to a 4 digit number.
  • Version 2: Wallpapers that were not the proper file format have been converted to JPEG. (note: no image quality was lost)
  • Version 2: 218 new wallpapers were added to the collection.
  • Version 2: Wallpapers were deleted from V1 and started over using original downloaded wallpapers.
  • Version 1: Wallpapers were compressed using professional JPEG compression software on the highest compression rate possible while preserving all image quality.
  • Version 1: Wallpapers were resized to the correct aspect ratio of 1920x1080. (note: this was done using the cheap method and has been corrected in V2)
  • Version 1: Wallpapers were been renamed to a 4 digit number.
  • Version 1: Wallpapers that were not the proper file format have been converted to JPEG. (note: no image quality was lost)
  • Version 1: Wallpapers in collection 1,037.

Download Mirrors:
Dropbox Mirror #1 (zip). https://www.dropbox.com/The_N5_Collection_V2.zip
Dropbox Mirror #2 (rar). https://www.dropbox.com/The_N5_Collection_V2.rar
Google Drive Mirror #1 (zip). http://www.drive.google.com/The_N5_Collection_V2.zip
Google Drive Mirror #2 (rar). http://www.drive.google.com/The_N5_Collection_V2.rar

Feel free to check back on this post if you are interested in NEW AWESOME wallpapers for the Nexus 5 as I will add, clean, organize, and update this wallpaper collection over time.

Thanks and I really hope lots of you enjoy this wallpaper collection and for those who already own it I really hope you enjoy V2 as I have spent many hours on it since V1! :)

Thanks for all your support!

Last edited:

xnickfx

May 20, 2013

xnickfx

May 20, 2013
Very nice update coming! Working on it right now, should be done sometime today so be sure to check back soon! :D

Last edited:

xnickfx

May 20, 2013
Version 2 finally finished! Everyone ready!? :cool:

• Contains cool album cover for The N5 Collection V2 which can be seen in gallery.
  • Wallpapers that were not the correct aspect ratio of the Nexus 5 (1920x1080) have been converted to the correct aspect ratio of the Nexus 5 (1920x1080) using professional software so that there are absolutely zero wallpapers being stretched or distorted.
  • Compressed 3 times in V2 (saved 483MB) using professional JPEG compression software on the highest compression rate possible while preserving all image quality to save maximum storage space while still having the highest quality HD wallpapers.
  • Contains wallpapers you won't find anywhere else since professional software was used to convert rare and awesome images to the correct aspect ratio of the Nexus 5.

Version History:

Version Changelog:
  • Version 2: +25 Vibrance was added to each wallpaper to make color pop just a bit better on dull images.
  • Version 2: Wallpapers were converted to the correct aspect ratio of the Nexus 5 (1920x1080) using professional software.
  • Version 2: Wallpapers that were not the proper file format have been converted to JPEG. (note: no image quality was lost)
  • Version 2: Wallpapers were deleted from V1 and started over using original downloaded wallpapers.
  • Version 1: Wallpapers were compressed using professional JPEG compression software on the highest compression rate possible while preserving all image quality.
  • Version 1: Wallpapers were resized to the correct aspect ratio of 1920x1080. (note: this was done using the cheap method and has been corrected in V2)
  • Version 1: Wallpapers that were not the proper file format have been converted to JPEG. (note: no image quality was lost)

Last edited:

wong93

May 8, 2012
Puchong
can't wait for this, OP can you quote this message of mine after uploading the files?? So I can get notified via email thanks :D

sushantkat

Aug 10, 2012
I won't have asked if that was the case.Helping someone won't make you small.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

H

Hammer_Of_The_Gods

Where is the download link for mirror?
Please link.
Thanks. :good:
Soo when can I download...I don't see a link anywhere??
Hi,
xnickfx said:
If you are interested in this wallpaper collection, go ahead and download the zip or rar file from one of the mirrors below.
Download Mirrors:
Version 2 finally finished and being uploaded very soon!
xnickfx said:
Version 2: Wallpapers were deleted from V1 and started over using original downloaded wallpapers.
Maybe wait a bit...:
Last edited by xnickfx; Today at 11:12 AM.

:)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [WALLPAPERS] The N5 Collection V2

1,250+ AWESOME HD Wallpapers for the Nexus 5

VERSION 2!

MOST AWESOME COLLECTION!
    HIGHEST QUALITY HD WALLPAPERS!
    PROFESSIONALLY CONVERTED ASPECT RATIO!
    COMPRESSED X3! 1,250+ WALLPAPERS! ONLY 200MB!
    MORE WALLPAPERS! EVEN LESS SIZE! EVEN HIGHER HD QUALITY!

the_n5_collection_v2.jpg

ORIGINAL: Here I've collected 1,250+ AWESOME Wallpapers over time and I think its finally big enough and worthy to be shared with everyone here on XDA.
    UPDATED: Many hours and countless changes have been put into this collection since V1 so that everyone on XDA as well as the Internet can enjoy this collection to its full potential.

If you are interested in The N5 Collection V2, go ahead and download the zip or rar file from one of the mirrors below.

Version History:

Version Changelog:

Download Mirrors:
    Dropbox Mirror #1 (zip). https://www.dropbox.com/The_N5_Collection_V2.zip
    Dropbox Mirror #2 (rar). https://www.dropbox.com/The_N5_Collection_V2.rar
    Google Drive Mirror #1 (zip). http://www.drive.google.com/The_N5_Collection_V2.zip
    Google Drive Mirror #2 (rar). http://www.drive.google.com/The_N5_Collection_V2.rar

Feel free to check back on this post if you are interested in NEW AWESOME wallpapers for the Nexus 5 as I will add, clean, organize, and update this wallpaper collection over time.

Thanks and I really hope lots of you enjoy this wallpaper collection and for those who already own it I really hope you enjoy V2 as I have spent many hours on it since V1! :)

Thanks for all your support!
    Version 2 finally finished! Everyone ready!? :cool:

Version History:

Version Changelog:

You can never have enough wallpapers. Thanks.

No problem! Glad I could make your N5's more enjoyable!
    Feel free to check back soon as will be updating, fixing, and adding to it. I plan on making this one of the best and most awesome wallpaper collections for the Nexus 5 :)
    can't wait for this, OP can you quote this message of mine after uploading the files?? So I can get notified via email thanks :D

Where is the download link for mirror?

Nice collection.thxs

Please link.
    Thanks. :good:

Soo when can I download...I don't see a link anywhere??

Sorry guys something came up today and took all my time away! :mad:

No worries though, I just finished uploading V2 and its ready for download!
    Please see original post for details and download link.

I really hope you all like it as I've put many hours into making V2 :D

Thanks everyone for your support!
    yo bro just checked out all pics in the folder, really nice collection but it would be better to be in 1080x1920, so that we can set it portrait mode on our phone or 2160x1920, this allows us to stretch the image throughout entire home screen without losing quality. 1920x1080 is good but wouldn't be good for both situation since we can't use for portrait, and image quality will be slightly loss when stretching throughout all screens