Walmart ONN Android TV

Search This thread

alienclone

May 20, 2010
Jacksonville FL
OnePlus 3T
LG V30
I pick up onn android tv box 2 days ago. Have one question..

The right side of the volume key looks like CH +/- (change channel) but not working with the Samsung TV I paired. Also I haven't found any use in android UI and apps too.

So what are those keys for?
those keys are to change the channel on your TV, you need to redo the pairing setup for your tv but chose "no" after the first code so it can try a different code. sometimes universal remote codes only work for some of the tv features, that is why there are usually more than one code for popular brands.

EDIT: of course if you dont watch over the air stations on your tv you may not even have a need to change the channels, therefore those buttons are useless.

atun

Mar 8, 2012
those keys are to change the channel on your TV, you need to redo the pairing setup for your tv but chose "no" after the first code so it can try a different code. sometimes universal remote codes only work for some of the tv features, that is why there are usually more than one code for popular brands.

EDIT: of course if you dont watch over the air stations on your tv you may not even have a need to change the channels, therefore those buttons are useless.
It will be great if we can re-purpose those keys to the media/playlist previous and next keys then we can skip YouTube videos and songs. But I don't know those keys numbers.

xela19115

On my ONN 4K which I picked up last Sunday, I am experiencing frequent and random reboots while using apps like Youtube or Netflix. Especially if I am using trick modes like REW or FF. Latest FW and all of the apps on the latest versions. Not rooted, modded, etc. Connected to Vizio 4K set.

Is anyone else seeing this?

goapy

Dec 30, 2021
It could just be that you have a bad onn device, but do you have another tv that you could test the onn device with?

Last edited:

fixsony

Apr 27, 2008
On my ONN 4K which I picked up last Sunday, I am experiencing frequent and random reboots while using apps like Youtube or Netflix. Especially if I am using trick modes like REW or FF. Latest FW and all of the apps on the latest versions. Not rooted, modded, etc. Connected to Vizio 4K set.

Is anyone else seeing this?
Try another power supply.

johnnyjtav

Nov 28, 2014
On new Onn box it installed the newest Firmware and I d/l Xfinity Stream App on my Onn from TroyPoint when installing it was problem parsing. Any fixes?

noorelec

Aug 28, 2022
Is there a specific section/thread for developement for this box on here? I just picked one up seems pretty sweet for 20 bucks! Like This

Top Liked Posts