is it permanent?Only possible with ADB (or root?)
- Download and Extract this ZIP file: https://dl.google.com/android/repository/platform-tools-latest-windows.zip
- Open the Folder "platform-tools"
- Hold Shift + Right-Click on any empty area
- And choose "open command window here"
Note: Once Wireless Debugging is active, your WiFi will stop working on next reboot (Be sure to de-activate it again once you're done.)
- On your Projector. Go to Developer Menu and activate USB- Debugging + Wireless Debugging.
- Go to your TVOS Settings -> Network Settings -> Select your current connected WiFi and remember the IP-Address displaying.
- Back on your Computer. Write down adb connect <ipadress>
- Once he succesfully connects then simply write down
adb shell wm size 1280x720
adb shell wm size 1920x720
then at last adb reboot. Hope this helps.