• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Wanbo T2 Max

Search This thread

yin206403

Jul 26, 2021

Tech72

Jul 27, 2021
I'm sorry, mine is just arrived and I've updated it with no problems.
I've activated developer mode but I can't find where is option to limit to 1 the background app, can someone help me please?

Tech72

Jul 27, 2021
Dev options > Apps (green) > Background process limit ;)
But YouTube needs 3 (because ads - sometimes freezes screen) and still lags in video. Not every video does it. I'm testing the Aquaman 60fps / 1080p trailer. :(
Thank's, anyway the best way is to forget the internal OS and use a stick on HDMI port, the only problem I report in this way is the remote response it is glitchy, do you've same problem or is my remote faulty?

m1lanco

Apr 25, 2021
I use Mi TV Stick, because this Wanbo Android 6 is disappointing and unusable. But even on a TV Stick, it's not so smooth in action scenes in this projector. Weird. My remote controller work great, but hate this manual mouse moves.

Tech72

Jul 27, 2021
I use Mi TV Stick, because this Wanbo Android 6 is disappointing and unusable. But even on a TV Stick, it's not so smooth in action scenes in this projector. Weird. My remote controller work great, but hate this manual mouse moves.
I'm using a 4k Firestick (1080p/60Hz set) and everything is fine, never seen glitch. The only limit is the weak brightness, 200 ANSI lumen are good just for size under 70" or less into dark room.

Bonus999

Jul 26, 2021
Good afternoon.
With the global Firmware 21052018, can you use the 4-point zoom and the image continues to go smoothly?
Using or not and external player (tv box, chromecast...)
Thanks
If you are talking about 4K 60FPS, 100% smooth only when you disabled the Zoom even using the HDMI with external device. I have tried using 4 points and using external device with 4K 60 FPS, it is not smooth like when the zoom off.

However, if you are watching steaming video (e.g. Disney+ , Netflix), they normally throw you 1080P (max resolution on your device) and not even 60FPS. So it is not a concern for me with this price range projector as a secondary and using in my bedroom with lights off.

aralex1972

Mar 13, 2021
Thank you all for the answers.
I have read the 24 pages of the post, it was in case something had happened to me.
I also use mi stick, and the truth is that without using the zoom I am very happy with the result.
The remote responds to me.

gordnnnn

Dec 23, 2014
I am also pleased with it. And yes, i put a Sideboard on my Wall to project straight to the Wall with Zoom off. And yes, this is the best Performance.
In a dark room, the Picture is really great.
But i am hyped for the wanbo T2 R Max which will come to us in September.
I will defenetly buy it.

tlhan

Aug 2, 2021
I have reinstalled the firmware several times, but the situation is still the same. Is there something wrong?

I have the same situation, is it resolved?

I have the same issue as the posters above.

I used the Latest International FW shared in this post and my screen is upside down and mirrored. The flip settings in the system preferences does not work anymore. If it helps, the projector was just bought recently so I don't know if the newer batches of the same projector has a different internal setting inside that flips and mirrors the image when incompatible (older) firmware is installed.

If anyone knows how to fix this issue please share it here. I just created an account to let everyone know.

yin206403

Jul 26, 2021
I have the same issue as the posters above.

I used the Latest International FW shared in this post and my screen is upside down and mirrored. The flip settings in the system preferences does not work anymore. If it helps, the projector was just bought recently so I don't know if the newer batches of the same projector has a different internal setting inside that flips and mirrors the image when incompatible (older) firmware is installed.

If anyone knows how to fix this issue please share it here. I just created an account to let everyone know.
I sent the machine back for replacement.

tlhan

Aug 2, 2021
I sent the machine back for replacement.
I just contacted the seller and Im also getting a new unit in later this week. Damn with this many issues, I really wonder why this is still recommended in 2021. Found out today I need to pick up a HDMI audio extractor adapter for it too in order to output 2.1 stereo sound from the built in 3.5mm jack when casting to it. Might as well have picked up a more expensive one if I knew what I was getting into.

it-mac

Nov 23, 2020
Hi, can anyone test the Newpipe app on this projector? It is an youtube streaming app which probably runs smoother on weaker hardware. Thx and Best!

mohjax

May 21, 2021
Anybody else having this problem... the ghost of the previous video is still present in the scene. I was watching the news earlier and now I watching a movie but the news ticker is still clearly visible.... you can still see the number 24 below...
Screenshot_20210820-205145_Gallery.jpg

Top Liked Posts