Wanbo T2 Max

sklchan

Feb 20, 2012
Just discovered that the cpu only can reached 1.5ghz although the governor interactive have freq range 1.3ghz-1.7ghz it seem the firmware limited the max cpu core speed to 1.5ghz...

• Wow
Reactions: optionalmgrr.la

Supergupin

Feb 21, 2012
Hi, I'm a bit stuck.

I have a Chinese version of the firmware : WB-T2Max1080CN-V1.00-20201229 and I can't flash to the international version.

I have a 8GB usb key in USB2.0 format in FAT32. I paste the rights files at the root of the key.

Nothing happen when i plug it and press the button when the projector boot. It just boot normally.

Do you have an idea of how I can do that ?

Last edited:

nohaoo

Dec 28, 2020
Hi, I'm a bit stuck.

I have a Chinese version of the firmware : WB-T2Max1080CN-V1.00-20201229 and I can't flash to the international version.

I have a 8GB usb key in USB2.0 format in FAT32. I paste the rights files at the root of the key.

Nothing happen when i plug it and press the button when the projector boot. It just boot normally.

You must press the button on the device. You have the latest chinese version and you won't be able to restore the version after flashing to the international ver.

lemonial

Apr 1, 2020
Suwon
Hi, I'm a bit stuck.

Did you keep pushing the power button more than 8 seconds?
Please try another USB flash memory.

Supergupin

Feb 21, 2012
You must press the button on the device. You have the latest chinese version and you won't be able to restore the version after flashing to the international ver.
I tried several things :

- press the button before plugging the power cable for more than 8 sec
- press the button when the power cable is plugged and the LED is red.

Everytime, the projector start as usual and there isn't any blinking LED.

Did you keep pushing the power button more than 8 seconds?
Please try another USB flash memory.
I tried with 3 differents USB stick :'(

Do you think the best thing I have to do is waiting for a new international version?

tuanharc

Jan 25, 2021
I tried several things :

- press the button before plugging the power cable for more than 8 sec
- press the button when the power cable is plugged and the LED is red.

Everytime, the projector start as usual and there isn't any blinking LED.

I tried with 3 differents USB stick :'(

Do you think the best thing I have to do is waiting for a new international version?
You must power off -> usb plug -> press power button 10 sec

Chyril

Jan 24, 2021
Hello,

This topic is really great, thanks a lot !

I have a wanbo T2 max with the last global firmware and there is a bug really annoying : the keystone is reset at each start :/

Regards

Edit : Nohaoo, the brightness is really really great. Did you change the settings ?

Last edited:

nohaoo

Dec 28, 2020
Hello,

This topic is really great, thanks a lot !

I have a wanbo T2 max with the last global firmware and there is a bug really annoying : the keystone is reset at each start :/

Regards

Edit : Nohaoo, the brightness is really really great. Did you change the settings ?
Hi! It depends on how to take a photo. It looks good but actually just usual.

This is my blog and I'm writing all things about Wanbo T2 Max. You will see other photos and they are not that good.

ph324

Nov 16, 2012
Bath
Is anybody having any audio lag over bluetooth? It seems to happen occasionally for me and I haven't worked out the conditions to replicate it properly.

Chyril

Jan 24, 2021
Is anybody having any audio lag over bluetooth? It seems to happen occasionally for me and I haven't worked out the conditions to replicate it properly.
I noticed that yesterday when i connected a Bose Bluetooth speaker to Wanbo or to an Amazon Firestick 4K connected to the Wanbo (for which you have an option to reduce that lag)

nohaoo

Dec 28, 2020
At first with original chinese firmware, with all bluetooth speakers, I had problems like lag and no sound. Then I have been only used builtin speakers so far cause they are not that bad. Today I just tried my soundcore motion+ with the international firmware again, it worked like a charm.

optionalmgrr.la

Sep 5, 2015
Thank you all for your help! Very useful !! Hoping for a correction for the Zoom ...

For the mouse, with International Firmware (20122420), I just have to maintain"mouse" button on the remote control for 2 seconds and it works !
Can you explain more and where can I find the latest version of international firmware??