• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Wanna get paid for making a simple magisk module?

Search This thread

DiogoPdC

Nov 27, 2015
OnePlus 9 Pro
I know the title sounds dumb and like a stupid commercial but ill buy you a beer or a coffee whatever is reasonable to create a emoji changer magisk (alpha) module for OxygenOS 12.
Ive been trying things but it seems nothing works from what i read online including many different telegram groups.
Anyways i dont know if its simple but if anyone could make a module with IOS latest emojis that would be great and i paypal you whatever you want.
Thanks

Reactions: TENlll423

Extreme_Ninja2099

Jan 1, 2017
I know the title sounds dumb and like a stupid commercial but ill buy you a beer or a coffee whatever is reasonable to create a emoji changer magisk (alpha) module for OxygenOS 12.
Ive been trying things but it seems nothing works from what i read online including many different telegram groups.
Anyways i dont know if its simple but if anyone could make a module with IOS latest emojis that would be great and i paypal you whatever you want.
Thanks
Hi, idk what u mean by trying things and them not working on OxygenOS 12... Like I've been using this magisk module (iOS 16 emojis as iOS 15 doesn't have any new emojis) for months. Here's the magisk module I've been using and it uses the .tff file from @RickyBush_ I suggest donating the paypal to him. Maybe try contacting him or reply to him if he replies to this thread. Without the .ttf file this wouldn't be possible tbh

Attachments

• iOS16 Emojis.zip
    50 MB · Views: 10

DiogoPdC

Nov 27, 2015
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi, idk what u mean by trying things and them not working on OxygenOS 12... Like I've been using this magisk module (iOS 16 emojis as iOS 15 doesn't have any new emojis) for months. Here's the magisk module I've been using and it uses the .tff file from @RickyBush_ I suggest donating the paypal to him. Maybe try contacting him or reply to him if he replies to this thread. Without the .ttf file this wouldn't be possible tbh
i just tried and still didnt work :(
i appreciate the reply tho

Extreme_Ninja2099

Jan 1, 2017
If it's not working, I guess u must've messed it up tbh. Unless u ask someone else who has Oxygen OS 12 with root to try it as well to see if it's not just u having this issue with OOS 12

Extreme_Ninja2099

Jan 1, 2017
Yeah you probably right I might do a factory reset would that work?
I wouldn't... Just go and ask people online who have a OP9 Pro or OOS 12 + root and try this magisk module. Maybe it's just OOS 12 and if it isn't then it's just you and then factory reset. Why factory reset before knowing if it's just OOS 12? If it's OOS 12 u basically wasted time wiping and restoring your device and u might brick it too

DiogoPdC

Nov 27, 2015
OnePlus 9 Pro
I wouldn't... Just go and ask people online who have a OP9 Pro or OOS 12 + root and try this magisk module. Maybe it's just OOS 12 and if it isn't then it's just you and then factory reset. Why factory reset before knowing if it's just OOS 12? If it's OOS 12 u basically wasted time wiping and restoring your device and u might brick it too
Yeah yeah I've bricked this phone at least 3 or 4 times tryna root on Android 12

@DiogoPdC It seems like this is a issue with OOS 12 sadly. I honestly don't know why changing this file doesn't change the emojis. I guess the new theming in OOS 12 affects it and it's a OOS 12 issue not a specific-user issue
I think the same with boot animations I tried to get to work on oos12 also. Think the underlying theming engine controls font, boot animation, shutdown animation etc. At least that's how color is is and oos12 is based on that. From what I have read it's a .mtk file for a theme you need to edit, but I'm still on a11 till all the bugs are worked out and some of my mods work on a12

We will probably have a whole new os in March when op10 is released global and have to figure it out all over again.

terlynn4

Aug 18, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
Nexus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
Think the underlying theming engine controls font, boot animation, shutdown animation etc. At least that's how color is is and oos12 is based on that. From what I have read it's a .mtk file for a theme you need to edit
Do you happen to have a link to where you read about this? I was trying to search and not really finding anything about it.

Top Liked Posts