Question Wanna get paid for making a simple magisk module?

Search This thread
Ok, I'll keep looking. If you run across anything please send it myway or post it.I don't have your level of experience, but I can generally figure things out eventually if I have enough to go on. I'd like to try to figure it out if I can.
Still said nothing about oos or location
Ok, I'll keep looking. If you run across anything please send it myway or post it.I don't have your level of experience, but I can generally figure things out eventually if I have enough to go on. I'd like to try to figure it out if I can.

Reactions: terlynn4

Extreme_Ninja2099

Jan 1, 2017
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 6T
@DiogoPdC @terlynn4 People who have a pixel and are on A12 are having issues as well. But someone managed to fix it by changing the NotoColorEmoji.ttf file in this directory /data/fonts/files/<some string>/NotoColorEmoji.ttf. Maybe try finding this and if it's there maybe try changing it. Make sure u take a copy before u change it (Copy + paste on your internal storage) and you will a root file explorer (I use MiXplorer)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I know the title sounds dumb and like a stupid commercial but ill buy you a beer or a coffee whatever is reasonable to create a emoji changer magisk (alpha) module for OxygenOS 12.
    Ive been trying things but it seems nothing works from what i read online including many different telegram groups.
    Anyways i dont know if its simple but if anyone could make a module with IOS latest emojis that would be great and i paypal you whatever you want.
    Thanks
    I'm on OOS12 rooted with Gboard, and this module doesn't change my emojis either. I confirmed NotoColorEmoji.ttf is in /system/fonts.
    Still said nothing about oos or location
    I recommend try joining this telegram chat as they need help trying to fix issues with android 12 @terlynn4 @DiogoPdC https://t.me/+xjvZiAEmvPU2Y2Nk