Want to make my own Icon Pack/Theme..

Search This thread

G0ldengirl68

Jan 4, 2017
Crescent City, CA
..and really enjoy designing both online and off. Is there a sort of "beginners" guide to making an Icon Pack App, and maybe a whole theme?

It may be way over my head to actually do this, but I would really enjoy trying. Any help, or advice much appreciated, Denise

PS I don't have a lot to spend on anything like this, but open to hearing what I would need. I do have software for designing, but no clue on how to make an actual App.

GameTheory.

Apr 3, 2015
techstop.github.io
..and really enjoy designing both online and off. Is there a sort of "beginners" guide to making an Icon Pack App, and maybe a whole theme?

It may be way over my head to actually do this, but I would really enjoy trying. Any help, or advice much appreciated, Denise

PS I don't have a lot to spend on anything like this, but open to hearing what I would need. I do have software for designing, but no clue on how to make an actual App.

Since you have no experience creating apps the first thing you need to do is learn some java (or kotlin which is another programming language used for writing android apps). Without knowledge of java or kotlin everything else in your post would be irrelevant.

I create apps with java and is what I recommend since it'll be easier for you to find help and code samples.

I recommend finding a free java tutorial/course online. Here is a good place to start. They have free courses in both self paced or participate in a class.
https://www.class-central.com/

Good luck

Reactions: G0ldengirl68

G0ldengirl68

Jan 4, 2017
Crescent City, CA
Since you have no experience creating apps the first thing you need to do is learn some java (or kotlin which is another programming language used for writing android apps). Without knowledge of java or kotlin everything else in your post would be irrelevant.

I create apps with java and is what I recommend since it'll be easier for you to find help and code samples.

I recommend finding a free java tutorial/course online. Here is a good place to start. They have free courses in both self paced or participate in a class.

Good luck

Thank you, I'll check it out. :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Good luck