Wanted Firmware for Chinese 7" Head Unit with AC8227 YT9216B_00002_V004_20190530

Search This thread

lmmerono

Account currently disabled
Aug 29, 2010
GB
meettomy.site
Hello I need help, by mistake I flashed SP_Flash_Tool a version that in the end was incompatible with my AC8227 YT9216B with what remained brick.
I am trying to recover it with versions that download YT9217 and YT9218 but it is known that they are very different from the version that I had the YT9216B_00002_v004_20190530 and by means of USB bridging the test point close to negative but even though the program SP_Flash_Tool- 5.1916 always ends with failure 4032 or 5054 both related to the DMRAM.
There would be someone in the forum that could help me indicating where to find the link to download my ROM? I have already reviewed the month of 400 pages of the 4PDA forum and I did not find it.:(

Last edited:

fani

May 19, 2019
I believe this (Link) is the version you are looking for. Its a memory dump. If you need help flashing it, follow the instruction here. Error 4032 means you are not using correct scatter file. and 5054 means there is not correct preloader file to go with the scatter. You can try the one I have shared, or copy the 2 files from other similar firmwares offered at 4pda
I hope it helps.

Hello I need help, by mistake I flashed SP_Flash_Tool a version that in the end was incompatible with my AC8227 YT9216B with what remained brick.
I am trying to recover it with versions that download YT9217 and YT9218 but it is known that they are very different from the version that I had the YT9216B_00002_v004_20190530 and by means of USB bridging the test point close to negative but even though the program SP_Flash_Tool- 5.1916 always ends with failure 4032 or 5054 both related to the DMRAM.
There would be someone in the forum that could help me indicating where to find the link to download my ROM? I have already reviewed the month of 400 pages of the 4PDA forum and I did not find it.:(

Reactions: lmmerono

lmmerono

Aug 29, 2010
GB
meettomy.site
I believe this (Link) is the version you are looking for. Its a memory dump. If you need help flashing it, follow the instruction here. Error 4032 means you are not using correct scatter file. and 5054 means there is not correct preloader file to go with the scatter. You can try the one I have shared, or copy the 2 files from other similar firmwares offered at 4pda
I hope it helps.

Thank you very much for your help, I will try it immediately to see if with a little luck and your copy of the firmware convinces my computer and starts once and for all, although I do not have too much hope, but anyway, we will try achieve.:good

Nothing, still the same, error 4032 put it as you put it.
Connected to a 12V source the screen starts in a blue color and there is no change unless the reset button is pressed, I don't know if that can indicate any other fault such as that the MCU memory had been erased or corrupted and that is why he does not stop doing anything but the question is that following the procedure for the use of the "test point" step by step always cindependently of using a flash tool or another, of using different scatter files or firm YT9216 / 17/18, B, Whatever the question is, always, always the blissful error 4032 above all.
I don't know what to do, any suggestion is accepted even if it is to use a hammer as a tool.

Last edited:

fani

May 19, 2019
the error you have described is only the wrong scatter and preloader file. its only a matter of finding the correct one. I also found the scatter that worked from a different firmware(the firmware didnt work but only the scatter did) , and installed different firmware. It might be possible for you to extract original scatter from the device using MTK droid tools.
yes both and in different ports of the PC (windows10)

lmmerono

Aug 29, 2010
GB
meettomy.site
the error you have described is only the wrong scatter and preloader file. its only a matter of finding the correct one. I also found the scatter that worked from a different firmware(the firmware didnt work but only the scatter did) , and installed different firmware. It might be possible for you to extract original scatter from the device using MTK droid tools.

Thanks, I found about 20 scatter files between AC8227_Android_scatter and MT3367_Android_scatter, I have about 10 preloader_8227l_demo_ (Preloader) and another 15 different SP_Flash_Too.
I will have to arm myself with patience and try different combinations (so far I have tried more than 50 with the same result, the always present ERROR (4032).
We'll see if I get it or give up before, the ideal is that somewhere the files were found together and that they were already successfully tested but that would be daydreaming.:(:eek::crying:
Another possible solution would be to enter the way that I would recognize a USB Flash drive with an XYAUTOUPG file or whatever I had tried with it but since this brick after pressing the reset it still does not know.

Last edited:

fani

May 19, 2019
wow, I'm impressed by your patience :cowboy:
I also downloaded many files from the Russian forum. One of the problems I faced is if the folder name contains some Russian characters, the flashtool gives similar errors. Also some suggested, removing first 4 lines from the scatter file helps in some cases.

I remember I also had disappointments first. Many times I packed everything up and put in storage, but then brought it back for further testing. and one day I got lucky. Hopefully you too will fix it soon.

Thanks, I found about 20 scatter files between AC8227_Android_scatter and MT3367_Android_scatter, I have about 10 preloader_8227l_demo_ (Preloader) and another 15 different SP_Flash_Too.
I will have to arm myself with patience and try different combinations (so far I have tried more than 50 with the same result, the always present ERROR (4032).
We'll see if I get it or give up before, the ideal is that somewhere the files were found together and that they were already successfully tested but that would be daydreaming.:(:eek::crying:
Another possible solution would be to enter the way that I would recognize a USB Flash drive with an XYAUTOUPG file or whatever I had tried with it but since this brick after pressing the reset it still does not know.

lmmerono

Aug 29, 2010
GB
meettomy.site
wow, I'm impressed by your patience :cowboy:
I also downloaded many files from the Russian forum. One of the problems I faced is if the folder name contains some Russian characters, the flashtool gives similar errors. Also some suggested, removing first 4 lines from the scatter file helps in some cases.

I remember I also had disappointments first. Many times I packed everything up and put in storage, but then brought it back for further testing. and one day I got lucky. Hopefully you too will fix it soon.

Thanks for your help but I don't get results on the other hand, the test point disappeared from using it so much, it was deleted and since the processor does not have the pins in the air it can no longer even be tried.
I do not know if there is another test point or one that could help for the purpose that is sought and is: to start this brick.
On the main board, from where there would be a SIM socket, there is a connector that could appear to be a USB socket to be used by the Technical Service in the commissioning of the newly assembled ones.
Anyway, I just want to be able to recover my radio.:confused:
Thanks for your help.

imr088888

Oct 7, 2017
Hello my friend I hope you upload the file again, YT9216B_00002_v004_20190530 * Thank

I hope it helps.
Hello my friend
I hope you upload the file again,
YT9216B_00002_v004_20190530
* Thank you

imr088888

Oct 7, 2017
Hi my friend, I could not update, I put the update in usb and the update did not show me, is there a certain way to install?

Renstaman

May 4, 2020
Hi there I exausted the whole xda and russian forum for something that can work..
exausted different forums.... and tryd a lot of firmware and methods...

I did about the same I am afraid.... no backup :( and now black screen on startup and no connection to usb no more......
yesterday it still connected to my laptop....you could hear it connect in windows but i couldnt get anything to load on it... all sorts of errors in Flash tool....
eventually i I Did manage to download the preloader onto ny headunit from firmware I found in this post....
I found out that I had to use this order: I would connect my usb... click download in Flashtool then it starts... and I switch on the power of my head unit.... and it completed the upload of the preloader..... So i finally thought Yessssss now install the rest of the firmware.... but after this I had no connection with my head unit... it doesnt find it anymore trough USB.....
but after that I installed that preloader file... I can no longer get any connection no more to my hu....

please help me out.... I also did read some stuff that you need to connect or push 3 spots togheter on youre pcb...?? does anyone got more information or a clear foto of wich and how I connect these 3 spots?

Or maybe now a way I can unbrick my device or have correct software for me??
Ive been trying to fix it 4 3 days in a row now... but I am about to go insane :( :(

System information I found in factory settings when the unit was still stock and untouched:

YT9216B_00002_V004_20190708
kenel: 3.18.22
Flash:16G
CPU:A7 1.3 GHz x 4
Display 1024 * 600
MCU1: HW8227L-3.3-SW0-3.1

Inide when i open it op the sticker on the connectors on the pcb tells me:

YT9216B Vo.1 16C
A.005-YT9216B004

And here is the information of the store i bought it from in the original advertisement:

Specifications on website:
● System:Andriod 8.1
● Model:SU 9701
● Radio Chip:QN8035
● Software:8227L
● Type:Android navigation MP5
● Size:7 Inch
● Bluetooth:Bluetooth 4.0
● Resolution:1024*600
● Audio Amplifier:TDA7388
● Voltage:12V
● Power Output:60W
● Memory:1G+16G
● Audio format:MP3/WMA/WA/OGG/FLAC/APE
● Video format:RM/RMVB/MP4/FLV/MKV/3GP/AVIASF/SWFMP1
● Image foramt:JPG
● FM Range:FM 87.5~108MHz
● Operating temperature:-10℃ ~ +60℃
● USB Interface:USB 2.0
● Product Size:188mm*58mm*165mm
● Weight:1922g
● Button: Physical button/Reset button
● Factory password:1111

My apologies for my bad English (not my native language).
Hope you guys can help me unroot it...

DFC

Nov 22, 2009
Not exactly the same date but this will work. Just a newer update with root and TWRP

Firmware YT9216B_00002_V004_20190826 (UI1) ROOT, TWRP, translation. (1/16)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/132kkj5neExIr9UufZIgAqeEu67JSVtu3/view

I have this radio version and I can't update it. I tried USB update with a flash pen USB and gave me an error. I tried with SP flash and gave me error 4032 with the test points method... I don't know what can I do more.

martinique78

Sep 26, 2019
I have this radio version and I can't update it. I tried USB update with a flash pen USB and gave me an error. I tried with SP flash and gave me error 4032 with the test points method... I don't know what can I do more.

I gave up on this junk radio a while ago...worked for a few days then it just went blank and got really hot so i pulled it out. Now it sits in a box in pieces.

DFC

Nov 22, 2009
My radio looks like a PODOFO, It's a YT9216B_00002_v004_20190826 firmware but aida64 show yt9218B.
I tried some methods, nothing worked. I tried to update via Android update, flash with USB with SP flash, flash with USB pen and sd card, without success .I decided to try again. Can someone help me, and on first place tell me what is the correct firmware for this device? And a full tutorial step by step (without shortcuts)? or some tip that can help me?

Attachments

• 1591394669744.jpg
    1591394669744.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 327
  • 1591394669868.jpg
    1591394669868.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 319
  • 1591394669659.jpg
    1591394669659.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 256
  • 1591394669473.jpg
    1591394669473.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:

guilherme616

Apr 14, 2015
Hi there I exausted the whole xda and russian forum for something that can work..
exausted different forums.... and tryd a lot of firmware and methods...

I did about the same I am afraid.... no backup :( and now black screen on startup and no connection to usb no more......
yesterday it still connected to my laptop....you could hear it connect in windows but i couldnt get anything to load on it... all sorts of errors in Flash tool....
eventually i I Did manage to download the preloader onto ny headunit from firmware I found in this post....
I found out that I had to use this order: I would connect my usb... click download in Flashtool then it starts... and I switch on the power of my head unit.... and it completed the upload of the preloader..... So i finally thought Yessssss now install the rest of the firmware.... but after this I had no connection with my head unit... it doesnt find it anymore trough USB.....
but after that I installed that preloader file... I can no longer get any connection no more to my hu....

please help me out.... I also did read some stuff that you need to connect or push 3 spots togheter on youre pcb...?? does anyone got more information or a clear foto of wich and how I connect these 3 spots?

Or maybe now a way I can unbrick my device or have correct software for me??
Ive been trying to fix it 4 3 days in a row now... but I am about to go insane :( :(

System information I found in factory settings when the unit was still stock and untouched:

YT9216B_00002_V004_20190708
kenel: 3.18.22
Flash:16G
CPU:A7 1.3 GHz x 4
Display 1024 * 600
MCU1: HW8227L-3.3-SW0-3.1

Inide when i open it op the sticker on the connectors on the pcb tells me:

YT9216B Vo.1 16C
A.005-YT9216B004

And here is the information of the store i bought it from in the original advertisement:

Specifications on website:
● System:Andriod 8.1
● Model:SU 9701
● Radio Chip:QN8035
● Software:8227L
● Type:Android navigation MP5
● Size:7 Inch
● Bluetooth:Bluetooth 4.0
● Resolution:1024*600
● Audio Amplifier:TDA7388
● Voltage:12V
● Power Output:60W
● Memory:1G+16G
● Audio format:MP3/WMA/WA/OGG/FLAC/APE
● Video format:RM/RMVB/MP4/FLV/MKV/3GP/AVIASF/SWFMP1
● Image foramt:JPG
● FM Range:FM 87.5~108MHz
● Operating temperature:-10℃ ~ +60℃
● USB Interface:USB 2.0
● Product Size:188mm*58mm*165mm
● Weight:1922g
● Button: Physical button/Reset button
● Factory password:1111

My apologies for my bad English (not my native language).
Hope you guys can help me unroot it...
Hello, Did you solve issue?
I'm facing same issue. My android radio is the same of yours.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I hope it helps.