• Total voters
Search This thread

blacksuan19

Recognized Developer
  • Aug 7, 2014
    kuala Lumpur
    blacksuan19.tk
    TO Mods Please Don't Close This Threat Until You Read It

i have been using cm12 for like ore than a week ad then suddenly one day my battery was low and i didn't charge it because i was doing something very important and then the phone just shut-ed down and it wont boot up again i take it to Samsung immediately but due to that i have rooted it and installed a custom rom they say they cant repair it i searched for some body to repair it and i found someone he had the phone for like 2 weeks and then he turned it back to me and say it can not be repaired so now my phone is officially dead :( i don't know what exactly happens i make this threat so every one should know and i think this is due to the new partition layout it does damage the hardware as much as it been used so iam warning every one so they should take care

cars1189

Jun 6, 2009
    Atlanta
    TO Mods Please Don't Close This Threat Until You Read It

i have been using cm12 for like ore than a week ad then suddenly one day my battery was low and i didn't charge it because i was doing something very important and then the phone just shut-ed down and it wont boot up again i take it to Samsung immediately but due to that i have rooted it and installed a custom rom they say they cant repair it i searched for some body to repair it and i found someone he had the phone for like 2 weeks and then he turned it back to me and say it can not be repaired so now my phone is officially dead :( i don't know what exactly happens i make this threat so every one should know and i think this is due to the new partition layout it does damage the hardware as much as it been used so iam warning every one so they should take care

Does it not power on anymore? Do you see a samsung logo? If you could provide more detail that would be nice.

cars1189

Jun 6, 2009
    Atlanta
    no it do no thing no samsung logo or any thing iam not saying that car roms are bad no maybe its just an accident but you all should take care
    any way you better use cm11

Yea my rom in no way could make that happen. If theres not even any logo either its just plain dead or you flashed something in the wrong partition which for it to be that messed up would probably have been something important like the bootloader. My roms do not touch partitions like that at all doesnt even mount them or anything. Sorry your phone died, at least now you have a good excuse to upgrade from this ancient slow phone? lol. good luck!