Warp 65W Cables

Search This thread

maxbaron

Dec 26, 2007
Naples
Hey,
Someone have tried to buy cables 150cm and above for Warp 65W?

TheArt.

Has anyone noticed that the stock charger and cable can't charge some laptops? Not even on lowest power. I tried on 3 different laptops and the OP8T charger was not recognized. Maybe if I change the cable it will work?

Rootk1t

Jun 2, 2013
Has anyone noticed that the stock charger and cable can't charge some laptops? Not even on lowest power. I tried on 3 different laptops and the OP8T charger was not recognized. Maybe if I change the cable it will work?
It's because OPPO/OnePlus use proprietary charging protocol & chargers (OPPO SuperVOOC / OnePlus Warp). It's not compatible with PD which most laptops use nowadays.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TheArt.

Blazekitten

May 25, 2014
It's because OPPO/OnePlus use proprietary charging protocol & cables/chargers (OPPO SuperVOOC / OnePlus Warp). It's not compatible with PD which most laptops use nowadays.
I found the the 8t can warp charge with any usb c cable with the included charging brick. But slow charges all other devices with the included brick. I use rhinoshileds usb c cable and have also tried apples usb c to c cable and both w65 charge my 8t.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I used Samsung USB-PD cable and it works well
    1.5m/5 feet
    Disclaimer: I have 2