• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Watch 4 LTE: firmware version

Search This thread

stas333

Feb 2, 2008
Also received the BUI5 update on TMobile 46mm classic in USA this morning

stoobs

Oct 10, 2009
I've been checking and still no update until I just saw your thread and checked! 46mm Tmobille.

raggamuffin

May 16, 2007
Just recieved my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic LTE today and the only update available was to H9 in AUS.

crigus

Oct 8, 2021
Hi, can you tell me please what LTE operator do you use in Romania, please? I have a share number subscription to Orange Romania and my GW4 LTE 44mm (non-classic version) has the first firmware version (R875FXXU1AUGC), as I didn't receive any new update since I bought it one month ago. Please, I need to solve by upgrade the overheating issue during GSM calls, so tell me what you did to upgrade your watch. Thanks in advance for an answer.

ciprianos3

Oct 4, 2021
Hi, can you tell me please what LTE operator do you use in Romania, please? I have a share number subscription to Orange Romania and my GW4 LTE 44mm (non-classic version) has the first firmware version (R875FXXU1AUGC), as I didn't receive any new update since I bought it one month ago. Please, I need to solve by upgrade the overheating issue during GSM calls, so tell me what you did to upgrade your watch. Thanks in advance for an answer.
Hi crigus, only orange supports lte in Romania. I bought the watch from emag online store.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211008-175128_Galaxy Watch4 Plugin.png
    Screenshot_20211008-175128_Galaxy Watch4 Plugin.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: raggamuffin

crigus

Oct 8, 2021
Hi crigus, only orange supports lte in Romania. I bought the watch from emag online store.
Thanks for your answer Ciprianos. I bought the watch from the same retailer. Can you tell me when you bought yours? Did it come with updated software version or you have updated later? The update was made automatically or did you restart/reboot your watch for update it? It's strange that are other people on Softpedia forum who are in the same situation with me, using the first firmware version. I'm wondering if I need a reboot and a reinstall of my GSM networking subscription, as I came from an old one from a Galaxy Watch Active 2. Please help me with some details.

ciprianos3

Oct 4, 2021
Thanks for your answer Ciprianos. I bought the watch from the same retailer. Can you tell me when you bought yours? Did it come with updated software version or you have updated later? The update was made automatically or did you restart/reboot your watch for update it? It's strange that are other people on Softpedia forum who are in the same situation with me, using the first firmware version. I'm wondering if I need a reboot and a reinstall of my GSM networking subscription, as I came from an old one from a Galaxy Watch Active 2. Please help me with some details.
I received the watch on 1 oct. I think the update was made automatically but im not so sure. You could reboot both the watch and the phone, and if that doesnt work, i heard reinstalling the samsung apps is a posible solution to get the update. I think you should not use lte with your current firmware version.

Top Liked Posts