Watch Band Replacement Gear Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DanielWEWO

Jul 26, 2013
Hey, I'm thinking about getting a watch band replacement for the gear live. I was wondering if anybody had replaced it and had any tips or recommendations for me. I remember hearing that you might not want to change it because of the shape of the watch itself, but I've seen some pictures and it doesn't look bad. Pictures are awesome too!

aaronl

Jan 20, 2009
I just did this a few days ago. It was really easy to take the old band off just with my fingernail, and any 22mm band should fit. Just make sure whatever band you get comes with the pins (or you buy a pair) to connect it to the watch. It's unlikely that you can reuse the quick release pins on most other watch bands.

2014-09-03%2B19.16.05.jpg

2014-09-03%2B19.15.47.jpg

Reactions: DanielWEWO

DanielWEWO

Jul 26, 2013
I just did this a few days ago. It was really easy to take the old band off just with my fingernail, and any 22mm band should fit. Just make sure whatever band you get comes with the pins (or you buy a pair) to connect it to the watch. It's unlikely that you can reuse the quick release pins on most other watch bands.

Hmm. Doesn't look too bad in the photos. How do you think it looks, personally? I just ordered a cheap stainless steel watch band on eBay. I'll post pictures when it comes in.

Last edited:

aaronl

Jan 20, 2009
I like it and think it looks pretty sharp. It does still look somewhat small compared to the watch, but the thing is huge, so I don't think there is any getting away from that!

Hey, I'm thinking about getting a watch band replacement for the gear live. I was wondering if anybody had replaced it and had any tips or recommendations for me. I remember hearing that you might not want to change it because of the shape of the watch itself, but I've seen some pictures and it doesn't look bad. Pictures are awesome too!

There is a thread for this already in the Gear Live Accessories forum: http://xdaforums.com/gear-live/accessories/watch-bands-t2802758

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts