Watch Faces by Gear Watch Designer- Request Accepted.

Brand you like

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

hack_er4

Jul 8, 2011
New Delhi
Hi,
I am a watch lover especially automatic movements.
I had Gear S3 classic with me and trying to conclude my will by designing watch faces for the watch i can't afford :).

Here i will try to make the watch face on request once a week in my free time.(As I am working as a 3D Artist)
If you like my work you can DONATE me as well :) , will be more happy and work more with full motivation :)

I already did a watch face in another thread.
I am posting that one here.

Last edited:

hack_er4

Jul 8, 2011
New Delhi
RESERVED

1: Hublot Big Bang requested by @motoatrix
in9Bwbj.jpg

1: Rolex
OntkpJn.png

Attachments

• Hublot_big_bang.rar
    717.3 KB · Views: 2,048
Last edited:

hack_er4

Jul 8, 2011
New Delhi
This is the Background. I'd like the circle at the top smaller but its part of the img file and would also like a way to add a silver raised trim around it.
Here please check if it can help you

Attachments

• faceb_W.png
    faceb_W.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 728
  • dace_B.png
    dace_B.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 759
  • hour_hand.png
    hour_hand.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 767
  • minute_hand.png
    minute_hand.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 732
Reactions: Eric214

LucasFrance

Nov 23, 2018
Files added in second post.

Check in attachments.

Thanks.

First of all congrats for the Hublot Big Bang face !!! Really great :)
I have a real one (lucky me) with a complete dark (black) backgroung and I tried to modify your backgroung manualy to get the same effect but with a poooor result.
Could you please be so kind to make one with a black dark backgroung (instead of the squared pattern) ?
And could you please just let me know how you handled the calendar numbers at the bottom right small window of your watch face as there is no correponding ressources image in the posted zip file ?
Many Many thanks in advance !!!!
Great job once again.

Kinglos

Feb 12, 2015
Cairo

klau1

Jan 1, 2008
Anyone capable of making a watch face with AOD seconds hand/ motion just like the ones that come with the watch?

This is what truly makes a watch just like a real one.

sheni7

Mar 11, 2011
Dumb Question

1: Hublot Big Bang requested by @motoatrix
in9Bwbj.jpg

1: Rolex
OntkpJn.png

I am obviously not clued in on how you are designing watch faces. So please forgive me for asking this question: How do I install this watch face to my Gear S3 Frontier? What app are you using to upload this watch face to Gear S3? Thank you and again forgive my ignorance.

sheni7

Mar 11, 2011
Not able to add sub dial.

I am obviously not clued in on how you are designing watch faces. So please forgive me for asking this question: How do I install this watch face to my Gear S3 Frontier? What app are you using to upload this watch face to Gear S3? Thank you and again forgive my ignorance.

I did some research and discovered that I could make the watch using the graphics that you supplied using the Mr Timemaker website and apps. The website's watchmaking application did not allow me to upload the sub_hand that you supplied. I was able to transfer the watch to my Gear S3 Frontier, but like I said it doesn't have the sub_hands. Thus I am having to ask my previous question what app did you use to compile this custom watch face and transfer it to your watch? Thank you!

Last edited:

kventura

Dec 11, 2008
Hi,
I am a watch lover especially automatic movements.
I had Gear S3 classic with me and trying to conclude my will by designing watch faces for the watch i can't afford :).

Here i will try to make the watch face on request once a week in my free time.(As I am working as a 3D Artist)
If you like my work you can DONATE me as well :) , will be more happy and work more with full motivation :)

I already did a watch face in another thread.
I am posting that one here.

Hi i know this is an old thread but i just got the watch...anyway you could help me out with cartier faces i cant seem to find them anywhere. Maybe the ronde solo de cartier , calibre de cartier or ballon blue. I could donate for this...Thanks a lot.

Longpre

Jan 2, 2019
Greater Toronto Area
I am looking for this watch face but to be modified... Instead of the weather app icon in the bottom right I would prefer it to be the "find my phone" quick access. And instead of the floor counter in the top left I would like a real-time weather icon... Obviously the design can't be identical but a similiar design with colour options would be great. I can like the watchface for reference if needed

hack_er4

Jul 8, 2011
New Delhi
I was very Busy in my work.
I will start working on faces on weekends now onward.

First of all congrats for the Hublot Big Bang face !!! Really great :)
I have a real one (lucky me) with a complete dark (black) backgroung and I tried to modify your backgroung manualy to get the same effect but with a poooor result.
Could you please be so kind to make one with a black dark backgroung (instead of the squared pattern) ?
And could you please just let me know how you handled the calendar numbers at the bottom right small window of your watch face as there is no correponding ressources image in the posted zip file ?
Many Many thanks in advance !!!!
Great job once again.

I will post the dark one soon.
Please upload a reference image I will make exact copy of that one.

I am using GWD for uploading.
Check a small tutorial of uploading its very easy.

Hi i know this is an old thread but i just got the watch...anyway you could help me out with cartier faces i cant seem to find them anywhere. Maybe the ronde solo de cartier , calibre de cartier or ballon blue. I could donate for this...Thanks a lot.
Please provide references I will add them in queue.

I am looking for this watch face but to be modified... Instead of the weather app icon in the bottom right I would prefer it to be the "find my phone" quick access. And instead of the floor counter in the top left I would like a real-time weather icon... Obviously the design can't be identical but a similiar design with colour options would be great. I can like the watchface for reference if needed

I am working on mostly analog watch faces.
If you try you can do it yourself.
I can help in making graphics for you.
Thanks,

LucasFrance

Nov 23, 2018
=> I cannot post outside links here , please let me know how to send your the URL of the original HUBLOT BIG BANG watch...

Top Liked Posts