Watch faces made with Gear Watch Designer

Search This thread

chuckychux

Mar 16, 2013
Lagos
I decided to give it a go and try the Gear Watch Designer to make some watch faces. I started with my sports teams and then tried a couple premium faces. I'll probably create some more with the faces from this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-360/themes-apps/watchmaker-500-watchfaces-monster-pack-t3276583

Only annoying thing is that I can't delete the stock faces on the watch - several of which I'll never use, and there's a limit of 15 faces you can add. Since I've made 8 faces so far, and downloaded a bunch more, I'm out of space! Guess I like to fiddle too much...

Anyway, feel free to post faces you've made. I'd like to get some ideas of what other guys have come up with...
Can I get the link for this watch faces? And how to install on my gear s3

chuckychux

Mar 16, 2013
Lagos
The links are in the thread he posted and they are all installed using the Watchmaker app. The link also gives install instructions.
Ok thanks, but I just realized I need to download the watchmaker app on my Samsung watch app and it's a paid app,when I try to pay for paid apps it tells me the issuer card I'm using isn't supported. Please who can help me

kangi26

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 8, 2006
Seattle

Attachments

• Rolex-Daytona-multiface_NO_lumen.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 687
Last edited:
Reactions: mikkis2k

Linege198

Jan 7, 2019
Hello!
I can not find the dial with the time zone.
in samsung samsung app and web search.
The original Samsung does not like.
I wish that the clock hands were

Reactions: Denirkutsk

IronHide_NSDQ

Apr 21, 2011
Time as text

Hey Folks, I have searched and come up with nothing.....is there an easy way to have the current time displayed as text?

e34v8

Mar 8, 2011
I decided to give it a go and try the Gear Watch Designer to make some watch faces. I started with my sports teams and then tried a couple premium faces. I'll probably create some more with the faces from this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-360/themes-apps/watchmaker-500-watchfaces-monster-pack-t3276583

Only annoying thing is that I can't delete the stock faces on the watch - several of which I'll never use, and there's a limit of 15 faces you can add. Since I've made 8 faces so far, and downloaded a bunch more, I'm out of space! Guess I like to fiddle too much...

Anyway, feel free to post faces you've made. I'd like to get some ideas of what other guys have come up with...

How can I install those on my S3?

Ok thanks, but I just realized I need to download the watchmaker app on my Samsung watch app and it's a paid app,when I try to pay for paid apps it tells me the issuer card I'm using isn't supported. Please who can help me

How can I install those on my S3?

You don't need the Watchmaker app. You don't need any app on your watch. You need the Samsung Galaxy Watch Designer program on a computer.

https://developer.samsung.com/galaxy-watch/design/watch-designer

Instructions are on that page, but basically, you need to install the program, load the .gwd file into the program, connect your watch, and install it from the program.

Last edited:
Reactions: e34v8

Jerome-X

Aug 19, 2007
Invaders must DIE!
my faceface

com.watchface.jx_190409233032.png

still in build

jtcnb

Dec 9, 2008
New Brunswick

Top Liked Posts