• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

watch faces vxp files

Search This thread

Kyrnath

Apr 4, 2017
Madrid
Here are the links to my VXP watchfaces less than 45/47 KB.

This way you don't have to search in the site

https://kyrwatchfaces.blogspot.com/2019/11/kyr-black-simplicity-vxp.html
https://kyrwatchfaces.blogspot.com/2020/05/kyr-simple-modernity-vxp.html
https://kyrwatchfaces.blogspot.com/2020/03/kyr-fitsport-vxp.html

Yes I need watch face for microwear l7.. Need your site link..

By the way... don't you see my site link is just under the message, in my signature? :p

leonesta

Mar 28, 2018
Alexandria
Hi
I've bought w35 smartwatch and I managed to install anew watch faces but I got not enough memory massage and I can't uninstall the preinstalled watchfaces....
The only way I think is to downgrade the firmware but there is a big problem with touch screen its become reversed. So I didn't downgrade it....
Is there other way to do so??

Kyrnath

Apr 4, 2017
Madrid
Hi, Leon.

Well... as I use to say... "if there was a way, I'm sure it would have already been shared here".

Downgrading the firmware is a question of luck. "there is a big problem with touch screen its become reversed" is not something always happens. Some users have that problem, other users doesn't. Deppends on the watch. Or, maybe, deppends on the W34 firmware version they try. Or, also, it can deppend on a different screen chipset (or something like that) they use in some W35 models. I have a W34 firmware in one of my hard drives, but I didn't get any W35 to test because if I get one and doesn't work, the watch will be useless for me.

Hi
I've bought w35 smartwatch and I managed to install anew watch faces but I got not enough memory massage and I can't uninstall the preinstalled watchfaces....
The only way I think is to downgrade the firmware but there is a big problem with touch screen its become reversed. So I didn't downgrade it....
Is there other way to do so??

Jb905

Jul 13, 2017
Did Anyone Now How to Remove pre install Watchface from T5s watch It Does Not Have Usb Connect It Only Connect With Pop Up charger Any Solutions?

Kyrnath

Apr 4, 2017
Madrid
As in my last answer to a question... same answer: if it was possible, we would already know how. It was asked many many times. But, unortunately, nobody found a way.

I was trying to find ways decompile a firmware some weeks ago, to see if it would give me any idea, but I had no luck.

Did Anyone Now How to Remove pre install Watchface from T5s watch It Does Not Have Usb Connect It Only Connect With Pop Up charger Any Solutions?

Mar 7, 2020
Buon pomeriggio, se gentilmente qualcuno puo' fare questi face analogici, di marca Hermes in formato vxp, per Iwo da 42 cassa. Se si possono fare di questa marca. Ringrazio da Paola

dgtor

Sep 29, 2020
watchface .vxp for 420x485 size

Hi, I bought DT NO.1 DT36 watch. It´s 420x485 size, and all .vxp files is for 240x240 size.

Does anyone know of any page where there is watchface for 420x485 size?

thanks.

Regards.

Orkid2507

Jul 23, 2020
Dt no 1 dtx smart watch

Is there any option to add watchface to the in RTK8762 chip smart watch.. (dt no 1 dtx)

PYCON

Nov 1, 2006
Hello all,
I've a Microwear L7 and I tried to install some watch faces by @Kyrnath but I wasn't able, even if I tried the recommended watch faces limited in size to 45/47 KB, I still got the "not enough memory" error :crying:

There's nothing else to try ?

Thx all

:good:

ngdesign

Jan 31, 2017
IWO W26 custom vxp watch face

Hi! I've seen it exist W26 custom vxp watch face with 320x385 px resolution (by Master Mendez)! :eek:
How to create these watch faces (320x385px)? Same method such as 240x240px just the png's resolution 320x385px? :confused: What is the resolution to the preview png file? 150 px left?!
Thanks!

Last edited:

Kyrnath

Apr 4, 2017
Madrid
Hi! I've seen it exist W26 custom vxp watch face with 320x385 px resolution (by Master Mendez)! :eek:
How to create these watch faces (320x385px)? Same method such as 240x240px just the png's resolution 320x385px? :confused: What is the resolution to the preview png file? 150 px left?!
Thanks!

As he told me, yes. Method is the same. He didn't tell me the size for the preview, could be 150 width, or 150 height, but I don't know.

But there are some important limitations:

- It's only compatible with the firmware version w26_B_176_200919.
- As all the MTK2502D (letter D) CPUs, analog watchfaces doesn't work. Only digital.
- The configtbl.bin file allows only HEX values with 2 digits. Some decimal values has 3 digits when converted to HEX (for example, 300 = 12C). So, the position of the numbers and/orthe AM/PM should be in a 2 digits value.

ngdesign

Jan 31, 2017
As he told me, yes. Method is the same. He didn't tell me the size for the preview, could be 150 width, or 150 height, but I don't know.

But there are some important limitations:

- It's only compatible with the firmware version w26_B_176_200919.
- As all the MTK2502D (letter D) CPUs, analog watchfaces doesn't work. Only digital.
- The configtbl.bin file allows only HEX values with 2 digits. Some decimal values has 3 digits when converted to HEX (for example, 300 = 12C). So, the position of the numbers and/orthe AM/PM should be in a 2 digits value.

These were very useful infos, thank you Kyrnath! :good:

musti35

Apr 7, 2009
izmir
smartwatch list that can be installed vxp themes?

Hi friends;

is there a smartwatch list that can be installed vxp themes?

Thanks in advance.

Kyrnath

Apr 4, 2017
Madrid
For what I know, they're not many currently, even including the ones that are currently discontinued but some sellers still has units to sell.

- From DT No.1, the S9 and the G8 or Gs8.
- From Microwear, a user told me the Microwear L12 is compatible.
- And, the one I currently always recommend because it's identycal to my WatchOut Gen2: The K88H Plus.

As far as I know, all them has the MTK2502C CPU.

Some watches with the MTK2502D are supposedly compatible with VXP watchfaces, but on them only the digital watchfaces (watchfaces with numbers) works. The analog ones (watchfaces with hands for the time) doesn't work and the brands didn't release new firmwares fixing this issue.

Hi friends;
is there a smartwatch list that can be installed vxp themes?
Thanks in advance.

musti35

Apr 7, 2009
izmir
For what I know, they're not many currently, even including the ones that are currently discontinued but some sellers still has units to sell.

- From DT No.1, the S9 and the G8 or Gs8.
- From Microwear, a user told me the Microwear L12 is compatible.
- And, the one I currently always recommend because it's identycal to my WatchOut Gen2: The K88H Plus.

As far as I know, all them has the MTK2502C CPU.

Some watches with the MTK2502D are supposedly compatible with VXP watchfaces, but on them only the digital watchfaces (watchfaces with numbers) works. The analog ones (watchfaces with hands for the time) doesn't work and the brands didn't release new firmwares fixing this issue.

Thank you very much. :good:

Sorry, i have one question.

Nowadays are there smartwatches that we can install themes? ( to be VXP theme is not important, affordable models or Huawei, Xiaomi.... brands?

Kyrnath

Apr 4, 2017
Madrid
If you take a look at the Android ClockSkin watchfaces section in my site/blog, you'll see the chinese smartwatches with Full Android OS offers very good "skin/watchface" customization posibilities. I even have in the "Articles/Reviews" section a unboxing and review of the Kospet Prime SE (in text version and in video version, in different languages) so you can see how this kind of watches are.

The brands like Huawei, Xiaomi, etc, has their own formats for the watchfaces, but are customizable too. And the watches with Android Wear/WearOS. But sometimes you have to install an app like WatchMaker or Facer to be able to use the watchfaces.

In my case I have an old watch with Full Android, the Lemfo LEM5. Lemfo and Kospet are the brands that currently are offering the best watches with Full Android OS, in my opinion.

Thank you very much. :good:

Sorry, i have one question.

Nowadays are there smartwatches that we can install themes? ( to be VXP theme is not important, affordable models or Huawei, Xiaomi.... brands?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download and extract to your Android Phone. Install from Fundo apk.
    How to create vxp files
    New Website is UP!

Hey guys! I have a good news to share with you guys.
    So today, Mr. Que Chen Chao, a generous marketing manager for "NO.1 Smartwatch" (yes! the company who made no.1 d5, d6, g6 etc) has contacted me regarding the VXP Face website.
    Long story short, he agrees to sponsor on the website hosting and domain!
    So, I think there will be no more problem such as website suspended or anything.
    So guys, enjoy, and thank you for your support :D
    and please submit the watch faces that you guys not able to submit when the website is down

New Website URL: http://watchfaceup.com/
    Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 17

Here you go guys. Enjoy.:)
    VXP Face Website

Here you go guys!
    Link: http://vxpface.ml/

You guys can submit the VXP watch faces that you created to the website. But because I only using free web hosting, so I'm not able to host the vxp files there.
    So you guys need to upload the file to somewhere else or just attach it in this thread, and copy the attachment link.
    The submission need to be approved by the admin(me) first, this is to avoid spam.

Again. because I'm using free hosting and free domain name, please inform me if the website is down or not working.

Please keep posting in this thread also, so that this community keep active. Thanks!
    Enjoy :cool:
    по предоставленным матерьялам уважаемого [email protected] за что ему особая благодарность и +
    on the provided information, [email protected] respected him for that special thanks and +