• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

watch faces vxp files

Search This thread

mohaibr

Apr 14, 2018
The watches has a limit to the number of installed watchfaces that can be shown (including the default ones). So, the limit is already reached with the default ones.

Anyways, probably there would be incompatibilities even if the watchface was shown. The created vxp watchfaces are 240x240 wize. The screen size of the DT79 is 360x360.
So I should try to install 360x360 ?
but I can't find any vxp watchfaces with that res

Kyrnath

Apr 4, 2017
Madrid
So I should try to install 360x360 ?
but I can't find any vxp watchfaces with that res
What did i say abiut the limit of the installed watchfaces sgown i the watch?

You can i stall anything you want. The limit will still be there and what you install will not be shown.

And the reason why you don't find 360x360 vxp watchfaces is because they don't exist. Nobody makes them.

Reactions: mohaibr

Kyrnath

Apr 4, 2017
Madrid
Read the first message of this page, where mohaiber quotes my previous reply to him. The first part, the one that talks about a "limit".

Did you find it? That's the answer to your problem with your L13. Exactly the same.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download and extract to your Android Phone. Install from Fundo apk.
    How to create vxp files
    New Website is UP!

Hey guys! I have a good news to share with you guys.
    So today, Mr. Que Chen Chao, a generous marketing manager for "NO.1 Smartwatch" (yes! the company who made no.1 d5, d6, g6 etc) has contacted me regarding the VXP Face website.
    Long story short, he agrees to sponsor on the website hosting and domain!
    So, I think there will be no more problem such as website suspended or anything.
    So guys, enjoy, and thank you for your support :D
    and please submit the watch faces that you guys not able to submit when the website is down

New Website URL: http://watchfaceup.com/
    Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 17

Here you go guys. Enjoy.:)
    VXP Face Website

Here you go guys!
    Link: http://vxpface.ml/

You guys can submit the VXP watch faces that you created to the website. But because I only using free web hosting, so I'm not able to host the vxp files there.
    So you guys need to upload the file to somewhere else or just attach it in this thread, and copy the attachment link.
    The submission need to be approved by the admin(me) first, this is to avoid spam.

Again. because I'm using free hosting and free domain name, please inform me if the website is down or not working.

Please keep posting in this thread also, so that this community keep active. Thanks!
    Enjoy :cool:
    по предоставленным матерьялам уважаемого [email protected] за что ему особая благодарность и +
    on the provided information, [email protected] respected him for that special thanks and +