watch faces vxp files

Search This thread

redevil696

Feb 26, 2016
I install one and checked the work. After installation, due to some clock screen began switched on and off and fix this problem is possible only by resetting the firmware to a new stream or vice versa. Not all dials can postavte through the application to the clock on the phone, mostly manually copy the clock and put with them. There are bugs in the dials themselves, after their installation, and sleep hours the picture is distorted and become normal after I go to the menu and go back to the clock.

Aug 13, 2016
You're welcome. It seems that the pixelated occurs when the second hand is too "slim" or "thin". Maybe because of the low res as you said. My tag heuer watch face does not have the problem.
Yes Tag heuer doesn't have that problem, well, it does actually, but its not obvious like others. I guess you are right, It's most probably because of they have thin-hand. Why don't you put a semi-transparent gradient layer to these sides. With that way pixelate can be reduced. Because from what I have examined from white official watchface, they are using some kinda shadow effect for all of these hands

zafrix8

Oct 29, 2011
I install one and checked the work. After installation, due to some clock screen began switched on and off and fix this problem is possible only by resetting the firmware to a new stream or vice versa. Not all dials can postavte through the application to the clock on the phone, mostly manually copy the clock and put with them. There are bugs in the dials themselves, after their installation, and sleep hours the picture is distorted and become normal after I go to the menu and go back to the clock.
hi maybe that your firmware bugs. All work just find for me. And for best experience, dont install to much watch face at same time. 2-3 is okay. Most watch also have limit of 5 watch face only to install.

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Hello!!! I'm from Russia to the forum 4PDA. I tested your watchfaces on the clock iwo smartwatch 1:1. From available on your forum watchwaces works as follows: Dual clock, Flieger, PipBoy, GShockMetal, GShockCamo. It would put the clock with Mickey Mouse, but your face is set, but does not run on our local. What's the problem I do not know.
hi. Yes like slamandar said, maybe you install watch face too many. most watch only allow to install 5 max of watch face.

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

Yes Tag heuer doesn't have that problem, well, it does actually, but its not obvious like others. I guess you are right, It's most probably because of they have thin-hand. Why don't you put a semi-transparent gradient layer to these sides. With that way pixelate can be reduced. Because from what I have examined from white official watchface, they are using some kinda shadow effect for all of these hands
owh I see. I will experimenting when I have time.

zafrix8

Oct 29, 2011
No Man's Sky Digital

Current game that I'm obsessed with, No Man's Sky.
Another tips for creating watch face, looks like clock_bg.png size cannot exceed 90kb. If exceed, the clock_bg will not display, only display black background.

Enjoy :D

Attachments

• nmsicon.png
    nmsicon.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 805
  • NoManSkyDigital.zip
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,688
Aug 13, 2016
Current game that I'm obsessed with, No Man's Sky.
Another tips for creating watch face, looks like clock_bg.png size cannot exceed 90kb. If exceed, the clock_bg will not display, only display black background.
Enjoy :D
Looks awesome, and hey, you should also check No Mario's Sky If you haven't play it already :laugh:
Maybe you can try something like this,
space-gall-640x640.jpg

Or for more serious look, this
Nz1yDFSoM4hE3a1ST8xDXqP5xoD0UcxIck_7O2CY0E0xnUrEOAlUjhnh2VbS_kUrTgkz=h900

zafrix8

Oct 29, 2011
Looks awesome, and hey, you should also check No Mario's Sky If you haven't play it already :laugh:
Maybe you can try something like this,
space-gall-640x640.jpg

Or for more serious look, this
Nz1yDFSoM4hE3a1ST8xDXqP5xoD0UcxIck_7O2CY0E0xnUrEOAlUjhnh2VbS_kUrTgkz=h900
Oh yeah I've heard of it, havent tried it yet haha.
Btw, the planet one look awesome. I can create both of it, but I need the resources. Where did you find them? give me the ressources and I can create it when I have time :)
Usually I find resource at facerepo.com.

Aug 13, 2016
Oh yeah I've heard of it, havent tried it yet haha.
Btw, the planet one look awesome. I can create both of it, but I need the resources. Where did you find them? give me the ressources and I can create it when I have time :)
Usually I find resource at facerepo.com.
I found planet one from here http://www.digitaltrends.com/wearables/best-android-wear-watch-faces/ which directs me to Facer app on Google Play.
And for second one, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.smartwatchface.watch.face.aviator.android.wear
I know it might a lot to ask but could you make a step-by-step tutorial in a separated topic, and with that way you can gather all watchfaces in one topic too since you will be the owner of thread. I installed all these tools but I afraid of that I can brick my watch while trying new watchfaces

zafrix8

Oct 29, 2011
Sorry I cannot create watch face from android apk.
And xda-developer forum moderator will be mad if I create multiple thread for same thing.so let just focus on this thread.
For the tutorial I think the zcj tutorial is really detail already.Maybe after my examination, during my semester break I will create video tutorial.

zafrix8

Oct 29, 2011
Sorry I cannot create watch face from android apk.
And xda-developer forum moderator will be mad if I create multiple thread for same thing.so let just focus on this thread.
For the tutorial I think the zcj tutorial is really detail already.Maybe after my examination, during my semester break I will create video tutorial.

zafrix8

Oct 29, 2011
Hi @zafrix8,

The fossil watch face it's very cool, but de seconds point don´t appear.

Can you check?

Regards,
Jorge
yes there is no second hand. because the original design, the second hand is located separate from hour and minute hand, it located inside the second ring.
But it is imposible to create watch face that have separate second hand.
We can only create watch face that have second, hour, minute hand together.

Reactions: Jorge Moreira

zafrix8

Oct 29, 2011
Omega Seamaster Spectre

here's another one for you guys. the Omega Seamaster SPECTRE Limited Edition 007 Spectre, James Bond movie.
After this I will maybe rarely create watch face due to examination around the corner.
You guys can learn how to create watch face at the first page of this thread. The tutorial is already details. If would be more fun If more people contribute in this thread :)

Enjoy :cool:

Attachments

• omgseaspectreicon.png
    omgseaspectreicon.png
    13 KB · Views: 1,180
  • OmegaSeamasterSpectre.zip
    57.8 KB · Views: 4,706

W3hrWolf

Apr 22, 2012
Watchface with ANIMATION (Post #131) works fine on the GW01, big big thanks @ebsbow - Real cool!! :)

Thanks zafrix8, Seamaster - Cool watchface - Great work!! :)

Last edited:

huseini

Aug 16, 2016
here's another one for you guys. the Omega Seamaster SPECTRE Limited Edition 007 Spectre, James Bond movie.
After this I will maybe rarely create watch face due to examination around the corner.
You guys can learn how to create watch face at the first page of this thread. The tutorial is already details. If would be more fun If more people contribute in this thread :)

thanks bro this is amazing and looks great on the watch thanks and keep on the good work

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download and extract to your Android Phone. Install from Fundo apk.
    How to create vxp files
    New Website is UP!

Hey guys! I have a good news to share with you guys.
    So today, Mr. Que Chen Chao, a generous marketing manager for "NO.1 Smartwatch" (yes! the company who made no.1 d5, d6, g6 etc) has contacted me regarding the VXP Face website.
    Long story short, he agrees to sponsor on the website hosting and domain!
    So, I think there will be no more problem such as website suspended or anything.
    So guys, enjoy, and thank you for your support :D
    and please submit the watch faces that you guys not able to submit when the website is down

New Website URL: http://watchfaceup.com/
    Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 17

Here you go guys. Enjoy.:)
    VXP Face Website

Here you go guys!
    Link: http://vxpface.ml/

You guys can submit the VXP watch faces that you created to the website. But because I only using free web hosting, so I'm not able to host the vxp files there.
    So you guys need to upload the file to somewhere else or just attach it in this thread, and copy the attachment link.
    The submission need to be approved by the admin(me) first, this is to avoid spam.

Again. because I'm using free hosting and free domain name, please inform me if the website is down or not working.

Please keep posting in this thread also, so that this community keep active. Thanks!
    по предоставленным матерьялам уважаемого [email protected] за что ему особая благодарность и +
    on the provided information, [email protected] respected him for that special thanks and +
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone