Watch Urbane Green Light randomly active

Search This thread

mersimh

Oct 13, 2010
hello guys
i have a very strange problem with my watch urbane
the heart beat sensor is working randomly without me doing anything.
i have a standard watch face no activity tracking apps only the lg heart thnig and the google fit(wich I blocked on the app from showing notificiations)
it happens every 10 to 15 min even when in Theater mode....

i really have no idea why this is happening,i dont use the sensor is there a way to disable it??

android 6.0.1 and the phone is an note 3

mward1995

May 29, 2015
hello guys
i have a standard watch face no activity tracking apps only the lg heart thnig and the google fit(wich I blocked on the app from showing notificiations)

i really have no idea why this is happening,i dont use the sensor is there a way to disable it??

I've read about others have this problem with the Urbane 2. Have you tried resetting the watch? I believe this stopped the issue for others in the following thread...... http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=698153

adrianburns

Sep 25, 2011
Nottingham
hello guys

Mines been doing exactly the same since the last update, and not just in theatre mode. I've literally just tried resetting the watch and indeed my phone (it was due for a clean install anyway), but it's too early to say whether it's definitely fixed the issue or not... So far so good, though!

Last edited: