• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[WATCHFACES] Fossil Q Marshal , Moto 360 , Zenwatch 3 watchfaces for Huawei Watch

Search This thread

CadBuRy.VN

Jan 1, 2014
Hanoi
fossil-q-wander-fitbit-1478147009-TvsZ-full-width-inline_zpsnsxfds9l.jpg

Full Watchfaces Zenwatch 3,Fossil Q Marshal,Moto360 for All SmartWatch Android Wear by Lâm SW ( CadBuRy.VN)

• Zenwatch 3
• Fossil Q Marshal
• Moto 360 Gen 2 ( 2015 )

Link download Google Drive:
goo.gl/7SQWWc
Pass: smartwatchviet.net
File: APK install on smartwatch
Copyright ©Group Vietnam SmartWatch: https://www.facebook.com/groups/smartwachvietnam /​

• Link Mirror Mediafire : https://www.mediafire.com/?9z84qlg9go22m0i
• Link Mirror Fshare : http://www.fshare.vn/file/YROSR3UQUR1K

Instruction:

1. Download and decompress the file, using ABD through Bluetooth protocol, wifi and USB cable to directly install it on the watch (not on your phone)

2. After completing the installation, do the following steps:

• ZenWatch 3: Required - Download "ZenWatch Manager" on Google Play to use watchfaces ZenWatch 3, otherwise the program will be constantly loading ... (this App can not manage the set watchfaces)
Particularly,to ZenWatch 3, the process of installing watchfaces will attach some more apps with its such as: Asus Weather, Flashlight, FoneHelper, SOS

• Moto 360 Gen 2: Not Required - Download "Motorola Connect" on Google Play to manage the customized watchfaces setting .

• Fossil Marshal Q: Not required - Download "Fossil Q" on Google Play to manage the customized watchfaces setting

instructions install APK on Android Wear :

The link for instructions to install APK files via adb directly on the smartwatch here: http://androidweeds.com/install-app-on-android-smartwatch/

2_zpszyv0husm.jpg

1_zpsaxbjiess.jpg

Last edited:

ali_alex

Oct 19, 2007
paris
woow !

thank you ! exactly what I was looking for :)

if you manage to extract package from TAG Heuer connected, i will donate you $$ ! thanks again !

Swissguy36

Nov 28, 2011
Cloppenburg
I followed the instructions:

Instruction:

1. Download and decompress the file, using ABD through Bluetooth protocol, wifi and USB cable to directly install it on the watch (not on your phone)

• ZenWatch 3: Required - Download "ZenWatch Manager" on Google Play to use watchfaces ZenWatch 3, otherwise the program will be constantly loading ... (this App can not manage the set watchfaces)
Particularly,to ZenWatch 3, the process of installing watchfaces will attach some more apps with its such as: Asus Weather, Flashlight, FoneHelper, SOS

I have the Asus Weather, Flashlight, Fonehelper and SoS app on my watch, got zenwatch manager on my phone.. I see the watchfaces but when applying it just loads and loads and then asks for refresh :(
No matter if I chose it directly on the watch, in zenwatch manager or android wear, it just doesn't load it :( any suggestions?

katurras

Jan 5, 2010
I found the solution:

If you want to pull a face from an app like the Asus Zenwatch Manager, download the APK offline (same version as PlayStore) and open it like a ZIP file (use 7-zip > right-click on the file > 7-zip > Open archive). Browse to /res/raw and copy the APK, and install using ADB.

After completing the installation, install "ZenWatch Manager from PlayStore. Works for me.

Swissguy36

Nov 28, 2011
Cloppenburg
I'll give it a try, thanks for helping :) reporting if it worked in a moment

katurras: you are my hero! Finally i got the fine signature watchface to work.. you SIR, rock! thanks

Last edited:
I found the solution:

If you want to pull a face from an app like the Asus Zenwatch Manager, download the APK offline (same version as PlayStore) and open it like a ZIP file (use 7-zip > right-click on the file > 7-zip > Open archive). Browse to /res/raw and copy the APK, and install using ADB.

After completing the installation, install "ZenWatch Manager from PlayStore. Works for me.

thanks a lot for sharing . it works with your method finally :good::)

mamaker

Dec 26, 2010
How can I use zenwatch faces without zenwatch manager because I have iphone and i downloaded only my huaweiwatch with adb system.Zenwatch faces has loading problem on my watch and do you have any faces or created but you know only .apk :(

Thank for help gj

derausgewanderte

Aug 9, 2009
Google Pixel 6
Anybody has this problem? My watch faces sometimes switch to rectangular. when I go into the Zenwatch app on the phone it shows the rectangular face. I have to play around in settings a little before it somehow recognizes that it should use circular faces. Then I also have to update the face on the watch to go back to circular (the rest of Zenwatch faces are not effected if I didn't bring them up under the wrong settings). Odd - couldn't find the culprit yet. Maybe something with allowing system changes from the zenwatch app on the watch?

edit1: after rebooting both phone and watch at the same time it hasn't come back yet. Hope I'm not jinxing it.

Last edited:

DragFX

Apr 20, 2014
Ottawa Canada
Bought an Android!! Good luck for anyone else in my shoes. Thanks apple for me going to the other side.
Make a watch with a real clock faces and a phone that works with other watch's.

-----------------------

I have an Iphone and no android. I have ADB working right now and like to side load some faces but they all have a .watch file. Can I put the application of Facer or WatchMaker on the watch and then adb a .watch file? Need a way to make this work and I know there are a-lot of smart Tech Cats out there!! Please Help:good:

Cant find any .APK of nice watch faces or even Rolex Mov and others!

Last edited:

H0lmEd

Jan 30, 2015
Has anyone managed to get the Asus Zenwatch 3 faces to work? I've simply installing the linked APK to the watch via ADB and then installing zenwatch manager but I only get the loading bar on the watch face. I have tried similar but installing the apk found in /res/raw of the zenwatch manager apk but still get the same result. Im on Android Wear 2.0 if it makes any difference, though the motorola and fossil watch faces installed fine.

derausgewanderte

Aug 9, 2009
Google Pixel 6
Has anyone managed to get the Asus Zenwatch 3 faces to work? I've simply installing the linked APK to the watch via ADB and then installing zenwatch manager but I only get the loading bar on the watch face. I have tried similar but installing the apk found in /res/raw of the zenwatch manager apk but still get the same result. Im on Android Wear 2.0 if it makes any difference, though the motorola and fossil watch faces installed fine.

hmm, interesting. I know it worked on previous DP but I cannot install this on the latest. I tried windroid toolkit and android wear 2.0 apk installer and both of them throw errors. The other two, FossilQMarshal and Moto360gen2 faces get installed fine.
something must have changed that doesn't allow installation of Zenwatch3 faces.
cheers

edit1: never mind. I get an error message but the watch faces all got installed from Zenwatch3_LamSW.apk. Then installed ZenWatch Manager on phone and can apply the faces fine.

Correction: the error message is real and does not actually install the faces from the LamSW.apk. The faces get installed by installing ZenWatch Manager 3.2.0.161220.apk via android wear 2.0 apk installer. This extracts and installs the watch related apk from the file to the watch including faces.

Last edited:

VS88

Oct 12, 2015
Košice
hmm, interesting. I know it worked on previous DP but I cannot install this on the latest. I tried windroid toolkit and android wear 2.0 apk installer and both of them throw errors. The other two, FossilQMarshal and Moto360gen2 faces get installed fine.
something must have changed that doesn't allow installation of Zenwatch3 faces.
cheers

edit1: never mind. I get an error message but the watch faces all got installed from Zenwatch3_LamSW.apk. Then installed ZenWatch Manager on phone and can apply the faces fine.
How is that possible for you, if every other person has problem getting ZW3 watchfaces to work?

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

I found the solution:

How is that different from installing all watchfaces with apk in zip from first post? How does that make zw3 watchfaces work?

derausgewanderte

Aug 9, 2009
Google Pixel 6
How is that possible for you, if every other person has problem getting ZW3 watchfaces to work?
Not sure how your statistics work :). A few people here reporting that it doesn't work for them doesn't make this "everybody". I'll post a step-by-step if I have some time with pics? Not sure if I mentioned this before or whether it makes a difference - I'm on latest DP.

VS88

Oct 12, 2015
Košice
Not sure how your statistics work :). A few people here reporting that it doesn't work for them doesn't make this "everybody". I'll post a step-by-step if I have some time with pics? Not sure if I mentioned this before or whether it makes a difference - I'm on latest DP.
My statistics are based also on people from threads for other watches, as this exact OP is there for more of them.
I am also on latest DP.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    fossil-q-wander-fitbit-1478147009-TvsZ-full-width-inline_zpsnsxfds9l.jpg

Full Watchfaces Zenwatch 3,Fossil Q Marshal,Moto360 for All SmartWatch Android Wear by Lâm SW ( CadBuRy.VN)

• Zenwatch 3
    • Fossil Q Marshal
    • Moto 360 Gen 2 ( 2015 )

Link download Google Drive:
    goo.gl/7SQWWc
    Pass: smartwatchviet.net
    File: APK install on smartwatch
    Copyright ©Group Vietnam SmartWatch: https://www.facebook.com/groups/smartwachvietnam /​

• Link Mirror Mediafire : https://www.mediafire.com/?9z84qlg9go22m0i
    • Link Mirror Fshare : http://www.fshare.vn/file/YROSR3UQUR1K

Instruction:

• Moto 360 Gen 2: Not Required - Download "Motorola Connect" on Google Play to manage the customized watchfaces setting .

• Fossil Marshal Q: Not required - Download "Fossil Q" on Google Play to manage the customized watchfaces setting

instructions install APK on Android Wear :

The link for instructions to install APK files via adb directly on the smartwatch here: http://androidweeds.com/install-app-on-android-smartwatch/

2_zpszyv0husm.jpg

1_zpsaxbjiess.jpg
    Updated default Fossil/Nixon/RunIQ watchfaces from AW 2.0

I've pulled the newer APKs from the Android Wear 2.0 OTAs. Ill be updating this list as AW 2.0 OTAs are captured/system images are dumped. So far I've got:
    • Fossil (More watchfaces than OP and support for complications. Is the same apk from Marshall and Founder)
    • Nixon Mission (Includes complication support but can't launch the app, blocked because it isn't a nixon watch. Doesn't affect using/customizing watch faces)
    • RunIQ New Balance (Support for complications, only 2 watchfaces though)
    Find them here:
    https://mega.nz/#F!WJEnwbDA!Ru4HOqDFbwXmh8ImaBypSA

[Updated 15/04]
    I found the solution:

Thanks for info. I already fiddled with it and got it to work:
    I downloaded zw manager apk v.3.3.0, extracted android wear micro apk and installed it with adb. Also installed zw manager on phone (must be the same version as in watch). Asus watchfaces now work (well, some of them that I tried so far).
    So in the end, I dont really now what purpose the Zenwatch3_LamSW.apk does have, if it does not work, and anyone can extract asus watchfaces by themselves
    I tried your route. The faces are there but it just hangs at loading.
    Why don't you try my route. Sounds like to me you don't have zw manager installed on the watch correctly. Use the one linked. I've tried higher versions and it didn't work for me either.