Watchfaces - Huawei Watch GT/GT2 collection

Search This thread

sandumbogdan

Apr 24, 2014
Hello guys. I present you my first watchface. I hope you enjoy it and I'm waiting for coments.

Attachments

• bogdan.jpg
    bogdan.jpg
    337.5 KB · Views: 131
  • bogdan01.hwt.zip
    537.5 KB · Views: 51

Mossie1000

May 17, 2021
Johannesburg, South Africa
Good morning guys. Mossie here from South Africa. Thank you all for creating these wonderful watch faces for us to download and enjoy. Some amazing creations on here. I need your advice on an issue that I am having on my health app. My downloaded watch faces are all showing blank icons on both my iPhone and the android device that I use to install the faces on. Please will someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction in resolving this. Regards.
And if this is posted to the wrong thread, I humbly apologize. Just thought that you guys as watch face creators would know best

Attachments

• IMG_1102.PNG
    IMG_1102.PNG
    841 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Mossie1000

May 17, 2021
Is there an error message?
None whatsoever. That's what I cannot understand. With any other wht file, the Huawei Health app says "loading" & then loads or installs it from 1% to 100%. With this particular wht file, nothing happens. In other words, the "loader" or "install" screen doesn't appear. And I soooooo want this face. It is EXACTLY what I was looking for

tramjens

Apr 21, 2014
None whatsoever. That's what I cannot understand. With any other wht file, the Huawei Health app says "loading" & then loads or installs it from 1% to 100%. With this particular wht file, nothing happens. In other words, the "loader" or "install" screen doesn't appear. And I soooooo want this face. It is EXACTLY what I was looking for
Do you have too many faces on the watch, more than 30? Is the file format (hwt) correct? You may also be changing the storage folder.

Mossie1000

May 17, 2021
I will try that, thanks
Tramjens, I am going to get the badge for "idiot for the week" - I am soooo sorry. Your watch face loaded perfectly & I love it. The issue that was stopping your file from working: Most people post their files in such a way that one only has to rename the .zip to .wht - I did that with yours, not realizing that the wht file was in the zip folder. I AM AN IDIOT:) Any chance you could spend 2 minutes reading my other post? The one just before this one. Blank Icons on page 108 of this group. Regards

Reactions: tramjens

tramjens

Apr 21, 2014
Tramjens, I am going to get the badge for "idiot for the week" - I am soooo sorry. Your watch face loaded perfectly & I love it. The issue that was stopping your file from working: Most people post their files in such a way that one only has to rename the .zip to .wht - I did that with yours, not realizing that the wht file was in the zip folder. I AM AN IDIOT:) Any chance you could spend 2 minutes reading my other post? The one just before this one. Blank Icons on page 108 of this group. Regards
Isn't a problem, sometimes it is. The main thing you have the face now on the watch.

Top Liked Posts