• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Watchfaces - Huawei Watch GT/GT2 collection

Search This thread

ontwykende

Feb 25, 2017
I cannot find your watchface, but this one is also minimal.

View attachment 5159577
This is one of most beautiful minimalistic face (for my taste), and I realy like it... But I can't install it od my GT2 Pro... "Watch faces is for newer versin " My band is updated to newst firmware...
Can anyone help me or provide similar face for GT 2 Pro ?
Thanks in advance.

GT2 Pro 11.0.6.26
HWH 12.0.10.315 (mod version, I didn't find problem with it until now)

tramjens

Apr 21, 2014
This is one of most beautiful minimalistic face (for my taste), and I realy like it... But I can't install it od my GT2 Pro... "Watch faces is for newer versin " My band is updated to newst firmware...
Can anyone help me or provide similar face for GT 2 Pro ?
Thanks in advance.

GT2 Pro 11.0.6.26
HWH 12.0.10.315 (mod version, I didn't find problem with it until now)
The hwt seems to be faulty, and I can't install it on my GT2 either. I re-created them.
SimpleAnalogJ_animation.gif

Attachments

• SimpleAnalogJ.gt2_46.2.5.1.hwt.zip
    148.7 KB · Views: 101

tramjens

Apr 21, 2014
Hallo Jens,
das Teil gefällt mir sehr gut.
Falls du Zeit hast bitte ich um eine deutsche Version.

Gruß und weiter so
Hallo.
I've already created them in german, please have a look here.

Die hab ich schonmal in deutsch erstellt, schaust Du bitte hier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tieffliger

proxiangel

Nov 24, 2021
But there is hope. The faces must be customized or recreated. Which face do you want?
Thanks for your kindness, there was a story saying "give the hungry man 1 fish, and you will feed him for the day, teach him how to catch fish, and you will feed him for life". Any way I can learn how to convert the existing ones myself? I tried to import some HWT files in ThemeStudio 11.0.10.300 but without success.

tramjens

Apr 21, 2014
Thanks for your kindness, there was a story saying "give the hungry man 1 fish, and you will feed him for the day, teach him how to catch fish, and you will feed him for life". Any way I can learn how to convert the existing ones myself? I tried to import some HWT files in ThemeStudio 11.0.10.300 but without success.
I think that's much better that you want to design faces yourself. However, I work with Nuno Bessa's Facemaker and cannot comment on the ThemeStudio. You have to extract the hwt (only works if it is not secured). Then recreate the face for the Watch3 from the parts, only importing and converting does not work.

Reactions: Tieffliger

proxiangel

Nov 24, 2021
I think that's much better that you want to design faces yourself. However, I work with Nuno Bessa's Facemaker and cannot comment on the ThemeStudio. You have to extract the hwt (only works if it is not secured). Then recreate the face for the Watch3 from the parts, only importing and converting does not work.
Where I can download Nuno Bassa Facemaker? Is it that one https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/watch-facemaker.4065203/ . I don't see any download links.

faby77

Sep 17, 2015
Any chance to get this in Italian 🇮🇹 and English 🇬🇧?
Pls support
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20211203_075533_256.jpg
    IMG_20211203_075533_256.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 117
  • U-BOAT.NeoV2.hwt.Zip
    384.9 KB · Views: 28

sgoo

Jan 9, 2007
I made the one in Italian (y)

Attachments

• U-BOAT.it.NeoV2.hwt.zip
    305.8 KB · Views: 19

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys,
    thanks are expressed by pressing the "like" button,
    no need to weigh down the flow of 3D ;)
    What happens to me if I share this clone ? :cool:
    sgooBergenV02_snapshot.png
    Could someone please move heartbeat up to where altitude is (the top), and add battery where heartbeat was (the bottom). It's for the GT 2e 46mm.
    TIA!
    I hope it fits
    ChronoSwissj_animation.gif
    ... or this one :)
    Here is the watchface collection

Tutorial how to instal a custom watch faces: Youtube link

Hi, I'm the developer of Facemaker and soon I'll post v0. 82b (in a couple of days), so get ready for awesomeness.

Its really going to blow away any other watch face designer software, so keep tracking my youtube channel and please, subscribe to get updates.

It'll feature support for more watches and brands, namely:
    • GT
    • GT2 46mm
    • GT2 42mm
    • Honor
    • Honor2 42mm
    • Honor2 46mm

I'm also finishing support for huawei bands and Amazfit watches... yes, Amazfit watches :)

What's more... oh yes, just the awesome new UI/UX by Marko Soornum (thank you mate, I wouldn't ever achieve such level of excellency without you, you're amazing), snapshot PNG export with watch frame, editable guidelines, zoom/pan, grid, enhanced preview, Image widget blend modes and layer merge, new logo, 46 to 42mm converter (you can convert any 46mm project to 42mm), image FX, hundreds of resizable templates (both for 390 and 454 dpi), instruction manual, you name it... seriously. I'm so excited to release it.
    I hope you guys love it as much as I do, 'cause I spend hours just playing with it and I'm sure you'll too.

I really love what you are doing, I enjoy to see what people are creating with my software, such beautiful faces :)
    I hope you guys keep enjoying facemaker because it won't be free for long (currently it's donation based, so please, donate to keep it free when next version is available), and download as soon as you can.
    Did I mention I've also embedded HWT extractor (by awesome jgreffe, from this site) and an image optimizer (by myself) into this app?

I've attached some screenshots of what you can expect. Again, if you can donate please do, even if it's just 50cent.
    We believe in free software and we'd like to keep it this way.

God bless and cheers!

PS. Please donate (when next version is available you can find it in Help->Donate) and help us keep making this the best software for watch face design.
    I'll be creating a new thread here (if moderators allow it), with a link to download.

Nuno Bessa