should become :

sgooBlendV09s.hwt

stou36

May 7, 2011
... probably did not remove the .zip extension :) :

sgooBlendV09s.hwt.zip

should become :

sgooBlendV09s.hwt

If I have however renamed the file by removing the .zip and despite all this tells me incompatible file.
that's my problem
it says exactly "the file format is not supported"

Last edited:

kultus

Jul 7, 2007
Hi Im new in Huawei Watch GT2 Pro and I like many of faces posted here. I tried some tutorials to get custom faces into my watches but no one worked. I mostly got problem with installing wearbeta version of health. Please is there any functional tutorial for UNrooted huawei phone? Or can anybody PM me some advice? I dont want to garbage here with my problems. THX a lot.

tramjens

Apr 21, 2014
Hi Im new in Huawei Watch GT2 Pro and I like many of faces posted here. I tried some tutorials to get custom faces into my watches but no one worked. I mostly got problem with installing wearbeta version of health. Please is there any functional tutorial for UNrooted huawei phone? Or can anybody PM me some advice? I dont want to garbage here with my problems. THX a lot.
I don't think there is a way to transfer customfaces to the watch with a Huaweiphone. Don't have an old or second device?

kultus

Jul 7, 2007
I do have, but quite old and Im afraid about mess with data sync from two phones and I dont know if I can use GT2 Pro with main huawei phone and the second one use only for transferring faces. Another thing is if custom faces stay in watch when I will use two phones with one or two accounts...everything is quite confusing to me.

tramjens

Apr 21, 2014
I do have, but quite old and Im afraid about mess with data sync from two phones and I dont know if I can use GT2 Pro with main huawei phone and the second one use only for transferring faces. Another thing is if custom faces stay in watch when I will use two phones with one or two accounts...everything is quite confusing to me.
You don't need 2 accounts. Disconnect the watch from the Huawei phone, then connect it to the old phone, transfer faces, disconnect the watch again and connect it to the Huawei phone, done. Your data will be preserved.

Reactions: kultus

kultus

Jul 7, 2007
I will give it a try, do you have any guaranteed tutorial when I dont need chinese account? Because there is a lot of old tutorials using older mnoded health apps and I dont know whether is functional or not, not everybody had luck with these tutorials as I read THX

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts