Watchfaces - Huawei Watch GT/GT2 collection

Search This thread

tramjens

Apr 21, 2014
the simpson
I reworked my "Huaweitest" a bit, message now with it, the hands and the date slightly adjusted.
Rename zip to hwt.
HuaweiFinal_animation.gif

Attachments

• HuaweiFinal_2.5.1.hwt.zip
    439.9 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:
Reactions: crickv
D

Deleted member 11009551

Just an fyi on this face I made.. I charged the watch to 100% on 9th Jan and as of the time of writing this I'm on 13%. I achieved this through the following:

1. Heart rate monitoring turned off
2. Notifications turned off
3. Raise to wake turned off
4. Stress test turned off
5. Sleep tracking on
6. Activity reminder off
7. Bluetooth disconnection reminder off
9. Alarm on
10. Not using for any workout programs

ealcober

Jan 29, 2021
Can you please share the method you are using to unpack bin watchfaces for amazfit GTR2 for background changes please?

cyrusalmighty

May 30, 2009
Hartford
Im getting an error message when uploading any .hwt files. It says "Watchface resolution Not supported". I am not rooted on phone so I cant put the file on root of phone (if this matters). Im using the chinese Huawei Health app with extra option to add/buy watchfaces BUT I don't have the actual Huawei services installed. Again.....I can add watchfaces from store but not Upload hwt. Also I have 22mm elegant version of Watch GT not the 24mm. Does anyone have this issue?

Golem_

Oct 23, 2015
Im getting an error message when uploading any .hwt files. It says "Watchface resolution Not supported". I am not rooted on phone so I cant put the file on root of phone (if this matters). Im using the chinese Huawei Health app with extra option to add/buy watchfaces BUT I don't have the actual Huawei services installed. Again.....I can add watchfaces from store but not Upload hwt. Also I have 22mm elegant version of Watch GT not the 24mm. Does anyone have this issue?

Use the Huawei Health app MOD you find at this link

Reactions: cyrusalmighty

Golem_

Oct 23, 2015

Attachments

• HugoBoss_Pilot_Black_42mm.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 126
  • HugoBoss_Pilot_Black_46mm.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 236
Reactions: cyrusalmighty

cyrusalmighty

May 30, 2009
Hartford
I have attached both 42mm and 46mm versions for the same designs - let me know which one is working for you
Ok thanks. I have the 42mm version. Only The 42mm version works for me. This is why I got the Resolution not supported error. Most of the faces here are probably 46mm GT watch version which is more popular. Does anyone know a thread for Only 42mm watch face or can I edit the 46mm shared to change resolution? Is this difficult?

Top Liked Posts