[Watchmaker] 500 Watchfaces monster pack ~800MB

Search This thread

jollybluehornet

May 5, 2011
Torrance, CA
***MAJOR UPDATE*** 1/6/15
-Face pack now contains 750 faces
-Naming corrected to make installation easier, just merge contents of BeautifulWatches into your own BeautifulWatches folder
-Size has grown by around 100mb
-Video added containing ALL provided faces

Guys,
I started a new thread for this because the old one was depreciated and outdated.

I have had a moto360 since the beginning and have had the opportunity to grab many of the watch faces that you cannot get or find anymore, i.e. Rolex, Tag, B&R, etc. so I decided to zip them up and share them with the world. Many taken from facerepo and other sources including XDA. I in no way take credit for any of these faces so if you would like me to remove your face from the pack please let me know. Hope this helps a lot of you guys looking for the good stuff!

***Combo Pack originally compiled thanks to NWKENT**

12/17/15
Pack has grown over the last year from the previous thread~800mb unzipped.

NEW Link 4/27/22

Download

***New install instructions 4/27/22, Thanks to Eudeferrer!***

OK Guys. Good News! It still works if you copy the entire content of the extracted RAR file into the following folder on your phone:
Internal Storage ->Android->Data->Slide.watchFrenzy->Files

1. You must first extract the RAR file in a Windows Computer
2. Then connect your phone
3. Open the above phone folder on your computer and then copy and paste all files previously extracted into it.
4. IT will take a very long time to do this. Then restart your phone and it worked for me. Now I can see almost all watch faces on the Watchmaker App. For reference I am using a Samsung S22 UItra and a Galaxy Watch.

Old Install Instructions:
Download Explorer from the play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...explorer&hl=en
Download the Beautiful Watches File which goes into your downloads folder on internal storage
Open Explorer and navigate to your Downloads folder
Long press the BeautifulWatches.zip file and choose "Extract"
Let the file extract and when completed select "Go to extracted"
You will see the "BeautifulWatches" folder
Long press the "BeautifulWatches" folder and choose "copy"
Navigate back to your Internal Storage or SDcard folder which already contains your "Beautiful Watches" folder, and select "Copy Here" at the bottom
Let that finish
Close and reopen Watchmaker if its already open, all faces should be loaded.

ENJOY!

A few of my favs!
hNXAwFS.jpg

h3Xylb3.jpg

AkhOkIH.jpg

6D9PNR8.jpg

Please note there is a chance any watchfaces you have installed may be overwritten when merging due to the naming scheme watchmaker uses. Heres the official watchmaker link regarding this:
http://watchmaker.haz.wiki/tips:backup

As Always, Hit the Thanks Button!

If you would like to contribute to the compilation pack feel free to send us a PM and we would be happy to add your face/s to the collection. Let's get this pack as big as we can!

Last edited:

xanathos

Jan 24, 2008
Is there a way to separate the faces, other than using Watchmaker?
I haven't managed to import them into FaceViewer app.

jollybluehornet

May 5, 2011
Torrance, CA
To be honest I can't say, I've never used that app. Basically these are all already imported into Watchmaker. Not sure if you can export back to FaceViewer. I tried searching around the net about doing that but didn't find much. Sorry I couldn't be more help :(

Kenshin11212

Jul 25, 2010
I just downloaded WatchMaker and your zip file with all the faces. I imported just as I should (I think) and everything shows under the My Watches tab. But when I hit to set a watch face, I'm prompted to buy the premium version of WatchMaker and doesn't let me set any faces. Do I have to buy the premium version of the app to get it to work?

waxworkz

Aug 2, 2011
Whittier, Ca
Sorry but I don't see a folder marked "beautifulwatches" when I extract the zip. Only a folder marked "watches" is that what I need to move to the SD card?

Thanks for that, I'd never heard of Amazon underground before!

There also right now giving a $5 print book credit if you download a free game from Amazon Underground as well, althouh YMMV.

To the question above. Just unpack the zip then copy and paste all the contents (everything, folders and all) to the folder marked "beautiful watches". In other words, when you open "beautiful watches" there wont be a "faces" folder in there, it will just be the contents of the "faces" folder that you copied (that way the app will recognize the info).

Reactions: D_Rail

waxworkz

Aug 2, 2011
Whittier, Ca
There also right now giving a $5 print book credit if you download a free game from Amazon Underground as well, althouh YMMV.

To the question above. Just unpack the zip then copy and paste all the contents (everything, folders and all) to the folder marked "beautiful watches". In other words, when you open "beautiful watches" there wont be a "faces" folder in there, it will just be the contents of the "faces" folder that you copied (that way the app will recognize the info).
I ad already done basically what you said. But I deleted everything that in the folder and replaced it with the zip contents. Seemed to have worked.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ***MAJOR UPDATE*** 1/6/15
    -Face pack now contains 750 faces
    -Naming corrected to make installation easier, just merge contents of BeautifulWatches into your own BeautifulWatches folder
    -Size has grown by around 100mb
    -Video added containing ALL provided faces

Guys,
    I started a new thread for this because the old one was depreciated and outdated.

I have had a moto360 since the beginning and have had the opportunity to grab many of the watch faces that you cannot get or find anymore, i.e. Rolex, Tag, B&R, etc. so I decided to zip them up and share them with the world. Many taken from facerepo and other sources including XDA. I in no way take credit for any of these faces so if you would like me to remove your face from the pack please let me know. Hope this helps a lot of you guys looking for the good stuff!

***Combo Pack originally compiled thanks to NWKENT**

12/17/15
    Pack has grown over the last year from the previous thread~800mb unzipped.

NEW Link 4/27/22

Download

***New install instructions 4/27/22, Thanks to Eudeferrer!***

OK Guys. Good News! It still works if you copy the entire content of the extracted RAR file into the following folder on your phone:
    Internal Storage ->Android->Data->Slide.watchFrenzy->Files

1. You must first extract the RAR file in a Windows Computer
    2. Then connect your phone
    3. Open the above phone folder on your computer and then copy and paste all files previously extracted into it.
    4. IT will take a very long time to do this. Then restart your phone and it worked for me. Now I can see almost all watch faces on the Watchmaker App. For reference I am using a Samsung S22 UItra and a Galaxy Watch.

Old Install Instructions:
    Download Explorer from the play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...explorer&hl=en
    Download the Beautiful Watches File which goes into your downloads folder on internal storage
    Open Explorer and navigate to your Downloads folder
    Long press the BeautifulWatches.zip file and choose "Extract"
    Let the file extract and when completed select "Go to extracted"
    You will see the "BeautifulWatches" folder
    Long press the "BeautifulWatches" folder and choose "copy"
    Navigate back to your Internal Storage or SDcard folder which already contains your "Beautiful Watches" folder, and select "Copy Here" at the bottom
    Let that finish
    Close and reopen Watchmaker if its already open, all faces should be loaded.

ENJOY!

A few of my favs!
    hNXAwFS.jpg

h3Xylb3.jpg

AkhOkIH.jpg

6D9PNR8.jpg

Please note there is a chance any watchfaces you have installed may be overwritten when merging due to the naming scheme watchmaker uses. Heres the official watchmaker link regarding this:
    http://watchmaker.haz.wiki/tips:backup

As Always, Hit the Thanks Button!

If you would like to contribute to the compilation pack feel free to send us a PM and we would be happy to add your face/s to the collection. Let's get this pack as big as we can!
    my watchfaces on facerepo if you are intersting : https://facerepo.com/app/faces/user/Renaf/1
    Wow guys, I haven' t been here in a while and I'm surprised to see this thread still going strong! I have added a new valid link so everyone should be able to grab it and enjoy.

Thanks for sharing. Can you check the link? Doesn't seem to work. Thx
    Link fixed!
    Noob question, can i import just some watchfaces or i have to copy all the folder to beautifulwatches folder?

All watches, then delete in watchmaker