[Watchmaker] 500 Watchfaces monster pack ~800MB

Search This thread

BrilowPad

May 2, 2011
The only watch face from the rar file I can import is the rolex. I hope I can get this sorted so I can play around and see what works for my watch.
Exactly the same here, the Rolex one works perfect. And if i put '.watch' files into the same folder they import with no issues.

But there is only the rolex '.watch' file in that whole zip folder so it doesn't register the others.

I'm using a fold 3 and a samsung watch 4. My mate is using an s21 ultra and an older galaxy watch and his works fine, weird!

Eudeferrer

Aug 27, 2012
Miami
OK Guys. Good News! It still works if you copy the entire content of the extracted RAR file into the following folder of your phone: Internal Storage --> Android --> Data --> Slide.watchFrenzy --> Files. You must first extract the RAR file in a Windows computer. Then connect your phone. Open the above phone folder on your computer and then copy and paste all files previously extracted into it. It will take a very long time to do this (at least it did for me...I'm talking a few hours here) .Then restart your phone and it worked for me. Now I can see almost all watch faces on the Watchmaker app. For references I am using a Samsung S22 Ultra and a Galaxy Watch.

Reactions: cyguzz and edan1979

mralarm000

Apr 13, 2022
OK Guys. Good News! It still works if you copy the entire content of the extracted RAR file into the following folder of your phone: Internal Storage --> Android --> Data --> Slide.watchFrenzy --> Files. You must first extract the RAR file in a Windows computer. Then connect your phone. Open the above phone folder on your computer and then copy and paste all files previously extracted into it. It will take a very long time to do this (at least it did for me...I'm talking a few hours here) .Then restart your phone and it worked for me. Now I can see almost all watch faces on the Watchmaker app. For references I am using a Samsung S22 Ultra and a Galaxy Watch.

noxios

Apr 14, 2011
Dear friends
Can someone explain how to access the internal files of an iphone Xr (with no jail break) in order to transfer this files to the galaxy watch 3 ?

Best regards,

Last edited:

Eudeferrer

Aug 27, 2012
Miami
Dear friends
Can someone explain how to access the internal files of an iphone Xr (with no jail break) in order to transfer this files to the galaxy watch 3 ?

Best regards,
I know nothing about iPhones. I've never had one nor do I plan to ever have one. I don't even know or think it's possible. I think this is forum for Androids. You might want to check check somewhere else.

jollybluehornet

May 5, 2011
Torrance, CA
Updated the thread with your instructions, thanks for figuring this out!

well, for this one, at the moment it supports to put the folder in old version, but for the new one from galaxy watch4 and up, the app is not recognizing the folder even if overwrite it, so i don know why but at leat in old version works fine, the only way is adding it to the account and should be good on new version, but for that need 2 phones

firefighterguy

Feb 6, 2009
Colorado
I'm trying to figure out why there are boobs and other random pics mixed in the images folder? Makes me wonder what else is in there... (.img410.jpg - .img429.jpg are the boobs, .img.jpg210 - .img409.jpg, and .img451jpg - .img491.jpg for the seemingly random ones).

Last edited:

Meadow24

Jul 10, 2022
Tried on phone and tablet everything transfers OK but no watchfaces appear I'm running android 12

maggyand003

Jul 17, 2022
If you're using Android 12 ...they disappear to somewhere n don't come up like before....the whole format of the rar is moot...I manually downloaded .watch faces and created a folder and manually import each to my WM app ..if interested send me a priv message

Hi mr.teflon252, I'm really interested in your . Watch files cause I got that problem too.
This is my email "maggyasd003@gmail.com" . Can you send it to me please

Meadow24

Jul 10, 2022
This is what I did
Deleted watchmaker and the zipped beautiful watch folder and started again
Everything was done on my samsung s22 plus phone running android 12 no PC required
Download filemanager + on phone from playstore and install
Reinstall watchmaker
Unzip the beautiful watch file
When done open filemanager+ and go to downloads and click on the beautiful watches file it will open up you should have 15 folders in there click on them then click copy.then click home top left ,then main storage then android then data you will see the file slide watchfrenzy near the bottom
Click on that then click on files you should see 25 folders then click paste
Tick the box to apply to all folders then merge it will start adding the new files wait till done mine took less than 1 hour
Restart phone go to watchmaker then my watches you will see the working watch faces

Meadow24

Jul 10, 2022
This is what I did
Deleted watchmaker and the zipped beautiful watch folder and started again
Everything was done on my samsung s22 plus phone running android 12 no PC required
Download filemanager + on phone from playstore and install
Reinstall watchmaker
Unzip the beautiful watch file
When done open filemanager+ and go to downloads and click on the beautiful watches file it will open up you should have 15 folders in there click on them then click copy.then click home top left ,then main storage then android then data you will see the file slide watchfrenzy near the bottom
Click on that then click on files you should see 25 folders then click paste
Tick the box to apply to all folders then merge it will start adding the new files wait till done mine took less than 1 hour
Restart phone go to watchmaker then my watches you will see the working watch fa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ***MAJOR UPDATE*** 1/6/15
    -Face pack now contains 750 faces
    -Naming corrected to make installation easier, just merge contents of BeautifulWatches into your own BeautifulWatches folder
    -Size has grown by around 100mb
    -Video added containing ALL provided faces

Guys,
    I started a new thread for this because the old one was depreciated and outdated.

I have had a moto360 since the beginning and have had the opportunity to grab many of the watch faces that you cannot get or find anymore, i.e. Rolex, Tag, B&R, etc. so I decided to zip them up and share them with the world. Many taken from facerepo and other sources including XDA. I in no way take credit for any of these faces so if you would like me to remove your face from the pack please let me know. Hope this helps a lot of you guys looking for the good stuff!

Watchmaker Premium is REQUIRED.

***Combo Pack originally compiled thanks to NWKENT**

12/17/15
    Pack has grown over the last year from the previous thread~800mb unzipped.

NEW Link 4/27/22

Download

***New install instructions 4/27/22, Thanks to Eudeferrer!***

OK Guys. Good News! It still works if you copy the entire content of the extracted RAR file into the following folder on your phone:
    Internal Storage ->Android->Data->Slide.watchFrenzy->Files

1. You must first extract the RAR file in a Windows Computer
    2. Then connect your phone
    3. Open the above phone folder on your computer and then copy and paste all files previously extracted into it.
    4. IT will take a very long time to do this. Then restart your phone and it worked for me. Now I can see almost all watch faces on the Watchmaker App. For reference I am using a Samsung S22 UItra and a Galaxy Watch.

Its been noted some are having trouble copying the files over on Android 13. Here's an alternative method that was suggested using ADB if the above method does not work.

the simplest and fastest way is to place the zip file into the Android/data/slide.watchFrenzy/files folder and then extract the zip using adb. i was able to extract the full contents of the zip to the correct folder in around 10 seconds. i used the following command:

"adb shell unzip /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/slide.watchFrenzy/files/BeautifulWatches.zip -d /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/slide.watchFrenzy/files"

***Note that any watchfaces you currently have may be overwritten due to the naming scheme watchmaker uses, so I suggest backing up your folders before installing***

Old Install Instructions:
    Download Explorer from the play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...explorer&hl=en
    Download the Beautiful Watches File which goes into your downloads folder on internal storage
    Open Explorer and navigate to your Downloads folder
    Long press the BeautifulWatches.zip file and choose "Extract"
    Let the file extract and when completed select "Go to extracted"
    You will see the "BeautifulWatches" folder
    Long press the "BeautifulWatches" folder and choose "copy"
    Navigate back to your Internal Storage or SDcard folder which already contains your "Beautiful Watches" folder, and select "Copy Here" at the bottom
    Let that finish
    Close and reopen Watchmaker if its already open, all faces should be loaded.

ENJOY!

A few of my favs!
    hNXAwFS.jpg

h3Xylb3.jpg

AkhOkIH.jpg

6D9PNR8.jpg

As Always, Hit the Thanks Button!
    my watchfaces on facerepo if you are intersting : https://facerepo.com/app/faces/user/Renaf/1
    Wow guys, I haven' t been here in a while and I'm surprised to see this thread still going strong! I have added a new valid link so everyone should be able to grab it and enjoy.

Thanks for sharing. Can you check the link? Doesn't seem to work. Thx
    Link fixed!
    Noob question, can i import just some watchfaces or i have to copy all the folder to beautifulwatches folder?

All watches, then delete in watchmaker