WBT tool v1.3 for MM+Kang v3.0 rom

Search This thread

Speedo.thc

Jun 7, 2013
Paris
Hi , i present you this flashable tool to make change easy on the MM+Kang rom (v2.1 to v3.0)

Root : clean the rom and install superSU, to unroot just use superSU option (for MM+Kang 2.1)
since MM+K 3.0 , just unroot with superSU.

Xposed : check will install framework and app , uncheck will hide Xposed and delete app.
the advantage with this method is that you don't have to wipe dalvik cache , and wait 10 mn to reboot ...

Link and use Link2SD or Apps2SD :
Check "Install Script Fast Rebbot" will install necessary script for adding automatic fast reboot to mount second SD ext partition (EXT4)
on /data , usefull for link2SD or Apps2SD to see what you get linked.
Uncheck will delete these script and install another one to mount SD ext partition, but link2SD or Apps2SD will not work as well.
- If you want to use Fast Reboot option , select only one app to manage your apps.

Cleanning :
- Each time you reboot ,use some apps , play with your phone , use gps etc ... system write new logs on data partition.
it mean that after long time, it can get very big , i recommend to run this every week.

3rdmodem :

After update to B380 using the full rom zip file flashed by TWRP on MM+Kang v2.5 (i was very suprise that it worked)
I see that my 3rd modem was 0 octets , and not formated ... but every things was working well.
but it bring me a error message with TWRP who tell "can't mound 3rdmodem" etc ...
So i decide to do a script to format it to ext4 , with nothing inside , or bring back the 3rdmodem B370.
If you don't have any problem , just don't flash anything.

Camera Toldo :
Check it will install 100% jpg no compression by Toldo ( big files nice pictures )
Uncheck it will install "stock compression" files from B380 rom.

Have Fun :cool:

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/20p2d6rbi2j159t/MMK_WBT_Tools_1.3.zip

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi , i present you this flashable tool to make change easy on the MM+Kang rom (v2.1 to v3.0)

Root : clean the rom and install superSU, to unroot just use superSU option (for MM+Kang 2.1)
    since MM+K 3.0 , just unroot with superSU.

Xposed : check will install framework and app , uncheck will hide Xposed and delete app.
    the advantage with this method is that you don't have to wipe dalvik cache , and wait 10 mn to reboot ...

Link and use Link2SD or Apps2SD :
    Check "Install Script Fast Rebbot" will install necessary script for adding automatic fast reboot to mount second SD ext partition (EXT4)
    on /data , usefull for link2SD or Apps2SD to see what you get linked.
    Uncheck will delete these script and install another one to mount SD ext partition, but link2SD or Apps2SD will not work as well.
    - If you want to use Fast Reboot option , select only one app to manage your apps.

Cleanning :
    - Each time you reboot ,use some apps , play with your phone , use gps etc ... system write new logs on data partition.
    it mean that after long time, it can get very big , i recommend to run this every week.

3rdmodem :

After update to B380 using the full rom zip file flashed by TWRP on MM+Kang v2.5 (i was very suprise that it worked)
    I see that my 3rd modem was 0 octets , and not formated ... but every things was working well.
    but it bring me a error message with TWRP who tell "can't mound 3rdmodem" etc ...
    So i decide to do a script to format it to ext4 , with nothing inside , or bring back the 3rdmodem B370.
    If you don't have any problem , just don't flash anything.

Camera Toldo :
    Check it will install 100% jpg no compression by Toldo ( big files nice pictures )
    Uncheck it will install "stock compression" files from B380 rom.

Have Fun :cool:

Download:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/20p2d6rbi2j159t/MMK_WBT_Tools_1.3.zip