we want fully developers support to this device

Search This thread

brownah92

Apr 5, 2018
Hi guys, I am developer from Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite, and interesting in development to this device.

Mine ideas for this device:
* Debloated stock - stock with trash app removed, added features and other optimizing.
* TWRP - rooting and flashing will be easier
* Custom ROMs - any description needed here? ;)

And ofc we will try boot GSI (maybe sGSI too) for this device!

Stay tuned!

(1st debloated stock version will be evelible in few weeks)

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

should boot

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Yeah, GSI should boot here.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------
By the way, what do you guys think about making thread for this, so users will see something is happening, or this is too early?

I think the OP said there's quite a few bugs with the GSI install. In the first post

faizauthar12

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2014
Jakarta
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
OnePlus 7T
@ganomin psstt i want to spoiler you something. We can't flash custom image. I've tried lineage and twrp for 2 weeks. Turns out phhusson had this issue to in a51. Only samsung s20 are able to flash custom image yet for galaxy's are android 10 natively.

fir1996

Oct 24, 2013
Xiaomi 12T Pro
Great idea!

Hi guys, I am developer from Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite, and interesting in development to this device.

* Debloated stock - stock with trash app removed, added features and other optimizing.

Stay tuned!

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

should boot

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

By the way, what do you guys think about making thread for this, so users will see something is happening, or this is too early?

Bro debloated firmware won't take so much time and it should fix the annoying sluggish and laggy animations in one ui, it should also take advantage of the SOC capabilities.

germanstinks

Dec 29, 2014
I am full of hope that the device will be supported. Otherwise the A71 and me don´t be friends in the future and at the end i will be sell the fon.
A rooted Stock Rom is only a emergency solution for a short time for me.

I had posted to a Dev of Ressurection Remix and i offered him money to make a Rom for the Device but he don´t. I don´t know why not.
Another Man said "TWRP doesn't support dynamic partition which is on this device, so ask TWRP developers to add the support."
I want to know if there is no way to make a custom Rom for the Phone. :confused:

ShaDisNX255

Apr 3, 2014
Matamoros
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
Well, I may take a crack at it. I only do Samsung ROMs though so don't expect any AOSP things from me xD
I do think Samsung stupidly limited this phone, I'm thinking I may be able to unlock some of those limitations.
I'd rather have TWRP first though as it makes modding much easier. If I'm not mistaken, there is still no TWRP release. I'm not smart enough to build one for this device, though.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Kindly don't leave samsung A71 users alone.we have to much hope and faith that the developers will be developing their ROMS for this device too.
    Thanks
    Regards
    XDAFan
    If you check other 730 or 730G devices, you can quickly find two flaws.
    - There are no roms or development whatsoever.
    - The battery life / power usage of this specific chip is pretty bad.

It is rumored that the Pixel 4a (or XL?) will use a 730, so that may help, even though Pixel 3a has never had any rom development either really.
    Hey man, I didn't said you was wrong about that nor have I said that A71 has active developers right now. I just stated the fact that your affirmation that SD730(G) devices did not have ROMs or development was wrong. Just that. About the fact that A71 doesn't have ROMs or development, you're 100% right.
    Uguys want to change this about a71?

If yes, please search for a71 development group in telegram. Step by step, every one can contribute to start decelopment. It will b extremely hard since most samsung snapdragon bssed devices released in 2019 and after will face lot of issues in sources and bug fixing. This is exactly how a70 decelopment started. It is still in a developingvphase. But because of contributions from every one and some exceptional devs like grarak, xtutorials etc.. a70 has an almost workable source to start with.

Lets see if a71 ysers are just as keen as a70 users to bring custom development for this device.

Joining the telegram group would be a start. We can coordinate from there on.
    SURPRISE!

Stay tuned!

isnt is possible to install AOSP GSI by phussion?

should boot

isnt is possible to install AOSP GSI by phussion?

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

I'd be willing to do a custom ROM release for the A71 if I knew where to start, I'm a developer but never worked on Android "ROMs" before.

My goal would be a clean stable version of the Stock OS with the Google/Pixel apps installed and the Samsung crud removed.